freezing up

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
lunamoon5358

freezing up

Post by lunamoon5358 »

im having trouble with suikoden freezing up at a certain time in the game, right before the battle with kwanda, after you have defeated the soldiers in the kobold village, ive reset the game 5 times and the same thing happens over and over again, is there anything i can do to stop this??
suikoden rules!! lol
Argento Breesa

Post by Argento Breesa »

That has never happened to me before. Maybe you're have disk reading problems. What you can do is you can clean the disk or clean your PS1 or PS2 or whatever game console you use for the game.
"If you have nothing better to say to me, then leave me alone." -me
koriand'r

Post by koriand'r »

suikoden is an old game and it is know to freze a lot for me. If it keeps reoccuring on the same spot as it does than either the disc is damaged or scrathed. either way take care of them and don't let them be covered in dust.
Pyro

Post by Pyro »

mine always froze up at that same point so i think its a glitch
Eagles May Soar But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines.
Michael Easton

Post by Michael Easton »

Has anyone had this problem?

Whenever I try to load the game after securing the HQ the Hero does not appear on screen and whenever I try to move him the game freezes and the music starts to loop.

I hope to god that it's an error with the game rather than my disc as I paid £60 for S1 and I wouldn't be too happy about spending a similar amount for a new copy.