Fault in my game

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
phantasystar666

Fault in my game

Post by phantasystar666 »

(spoiler)

Ive played suikoden many a time and completed it, however I did get all the characters and gremio did'nt come back, I knew this was due to not getting all the characters before a certain part of the game!
That isn't the problem, however I due know once you've compelted the dwarf vault and gone back to the dwarf village and all that, you go back to the elf village and its burnt down and you see a scene where the elf village is burning down on the way back but on mine for some reasons it didn't and im now back at the elf village, which is not burnt down!
Any ideas, do you think I've missed something out?
Shirofan

Post by Shirofan »

You've obviously missed a plot trigger somewhere along the line.

Did you speak with the Dwarf Chief about the FireWind/WindFire Cannon after returning with the Running Water Root from the vault?

Did you pick up the Running Water Root?

Other than that the only trigger I can think of that would affect is if you didn't go through with the events at the Elf Village to start with, but that makes no sense as if you didn't then you wouldn't have Valeria and the Dwarf Chief wouldn't let you into the vault.
What is the difference between PAL and NTSC? Why do some games take ages to get a PAL conversion, or get none whatsoever?
Find the answers and more at http://www.palcorner.com or ask at the forums.
Moonbay

Post by Moonbay »

As for Gremio:

Are all your characters alive? If one of your characters dies during a major battle--then no Gremio.

As for the Elf Village--I think it's what ShiroFan says. You have to talk to the Dwarf Chief. He has to mention the Burning Mirror.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

There's also a fault in the game that somtimes happen.SoD's seem to somtimes dissapear from the tablet.But i only heard that.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Don't confuse it with characters leaving the Tablet because they're not at the castle at the moment. There's a few times when Viktor isn't on the Tablet and one time when Krin and Kasumi are taken off of the Tablet as well. I'm sure there's others, but I'm just giving some examples.
Moonbay

Post by Moonbay »

When Viktor takes his side trip--he's not on the tablet--because he's not in the castle anymore.

Dead members are grayed out on the stone.
I lost one of the cooks in a major battle--and although I had everyone else, I didn't get Gremio. They have to be alive.