Minor addition to Hidden Scenes in Suikosource

Point out errors and hear of new features at http://www.suikosource.com
Celsis

Minor addition to Hidden Scenes in Suikosource

Post by Celsis »

This isn't an error or anything, but I just wanted to add to the hidden scenes for Suikoden II on the "Take Flik or Viktor to Lakewest when recruiting Hix and Tengaar" part. You can actually take other characters such as Futch, Clive, and maybe Humphrey, Viki, Meg and Stallion to go see Hix and Tengaar and they say something to them, although only a couple of lines. Basically any returning character from Suikoden I as long as you don't have someone like Flik or Viktor, otherwise they'll talk instead. There are probably more I'm missing but don't feel like thinking about at the moment. I experimented with it awhile ago so remembering which characters say something is kind of fuzzy.
Hopefully this wasn't brought up before ^^; but nothing has been added at least so I thought I'd bring it up. I wasn't sure whether to put it here or on the Suikoden II section, but ah well.
kuroinekokun

Post by kuroinekokun »

I'd just like to ask this. I would like to help add some content to the scenes in Suikoden 3. I had written down what I wanted to add but onyl found out later that that particular scene is found in gamefaqs as well. Can I still add the scene here? The particular scene is about the knights swearing their allegiance to Chris. I also wrote down the scene for Geddoe where they were about to take the True Lightning Rune and it was found on gamefaq. Can someone answer this question for me?
Sid: He he he...
Riou: ??
Sid: Hoo Hoo Hoo HAHAHAHA!
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

If you took down the information yourself there's nothing wrong with it. Neither a Gamefaqs guide writer nor anybody else can lay claim to in-game data - only their transcription of it.
Fudgepuppy

Re: Minor addition to Hidden Scenes in Suikosource

Post by Fudgepuppy »

[quote="Celsis"]This isn't an error or anything, but I just wanted to add to the hidden scenes for Suikoden II on the "Take Flik or Viktor to Lakewest when recruiting Hix and Tengaar" part. You can actually take other characters such as Futch, Clive, and maybe Humphrey, Viki, Meg and Stallion to go see Hix and Tengaar and they say something to them, although only a couple of lines. Basically any returning character from Suikoden I as long as you don't have someone like Flik or Viktor,
Hey i tried that many times but it didn't work!What do they say anyway?? :?
How do we ressurect Odessa?If you ask me better if Gremio dies..
Nighteyes

Post by Nighteyes »

I think you'll have to have loaded the save from first Suikoden, otherwise they don't say anything...
Fudgepuppy

Post by Fudgepuppy »

Nighteyes wrote:I think you'll have to have loaded the save from first Suikoden, otherwise they don't say anything...
NOOOO :? :cry: I Already finished suikoden 1 when i was playing suikoden 2!!! :cry:
How do we ressurect Odessa?If you ask me better if Gremio dies..