Gameshark codes needed

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
Yuber_XIV

Gameshark codes needed

Post by Yuber_XIV »

I have all 108 characters and all that juicy goodness. Anyone have some codes i can mess around with? Character modifiers, multiply my pesmerga's or maybe change something into a Yuber?
Some Rune codes would be nice. Don't really like Stat Modifiers, anything else though could be useful
Chaos_Zero

Post by Chaos_Zero »

That's the kind of thing you ak in http://www.codebreaker.com, not here. Regardless of them saying they're not compatible with Game Shark, ALL playstation 1 codes were made FOR the gameshark. The site got bought out, so they put in that they don't work with GS. All bull, up until PS2, where it really DOESN'T work.
The Miraculous Epidemic, Cruel Salvation, and Merciful Genocide.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

cmgsccc.com is great
Yuber_XIV

Post by Yuber_XIV »

none of them have what i want. Is there like a code in this game at all to modify a character into Yuber?
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

You won't find something like that because there is no sprite for Yuber in battle for them to use.

Even if there was a sprite for Yuber it would be facing you so there's no way it could be implemented into your team.
Agremsep

Post by Agremsep »

Yuber_XIV wrote:none of them have what i want. Is there like a code in this game at all to modify a character into Yuber?
The Codebreaker site/cmgsccc site is the best ever you could find in the net. It offers the most variety of codes compared to Gameshark and Action Replay. Gameshark and Action Replay would typically give you codes like MAX HP, MAX STR, MAX EVERYTHING and MAX MONEY. That is all.

As for Codebreaker, you can modify your item slots, enable characters, even make the game thinks you have loaded the data from Suikoden 1 (Mcdohl Subquest). So, if you cannot find anything over there, then there is nothing else in the net.
Yuber_XIV

Post by Yuber_XIV »

Alright, thanks for the help, and the possible late delay on this messege.