Where are the castle docks??!

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
candide

Where are the castle docks??!

Post by candide »

I must be missing something here, I even checked some walkthroughs, but all they say is "go to the castle docks" ..but where are they?!

I'm at the point where I'm suppose to head to Lake West, and all the neccesary people are recruited and everything. But I can't find the docks in the castle.

Help!
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

I can tell you where the docks are. Lets start at the save point outside the great hall.Go downstairs to the room with the Stone Tablet and then go down the stairs to the right of you.

Once down there, keep going straight and your at the docks.
Last edited by True Wind Bearer on Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
candide

Post by candide »

Thanks for the fast reply!
I followed your instructions but it took me outside (the same area you're at when you first enter the area). Is that the correct place?

Either way, I just can't seem to get a cutscene to happen or anything...
The Black Knight

Post by The Black Knight »

If you know where the grveyard and jail is its in the same hallway. In the hallway where the tablet of stars is its in the back near the stairs that lead up to the great hall, its stairs that go down and if you see a guy that looks like Clive then your in the right place. The dock is the door straight from the entrance.
What the Futch!!!!

Vagueness is my specialty.
candide

Post by candide »

gah I must be going blind. I finally see it. Thanks for your help!