places you can't enter

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
YubersNightRune

places you can't enter

Post by YubersNightRune »

I have always wondered why in suikoden games they always make a place where you cant go like in Radat town in the item store what is up those stairs that the woman stops you from going up I kind of need to know 8)

edit by KFCrispy: changed the topic. please make topics that reflect the... topic of the message
http://www.BodyBuilding.com Is all that you need!
Pyro

Post by Pyro »

viki may teleport you there by accident there is mole armor up there and a few more items i dont remember
Eagles May Soar But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines.
Argento Breesa

Post by Argento Breesa »

Among the Mole Armor upstiars in the Radat Item Shop is Dragon Armor and a Pale Gate/Blue Gate Rune. That's all I can remember.
"If you have nothing better to say to me, then leave me alone." -me
WIND

Post by WIND »

she kept on sending me there when i wanted to go to the Matilda-Greenhill border, yes it was great the first cause i got all the items...but the next 20 times it wasn't so great.so what you could try is letting her teleprt you to the M-G border and seeing if it works for you, good luck
Merlock
Location: Staying at Greenhill...next stop - Matilda Knightdom!

Post by Merlock »

she kept on sending me there when i wanted to go to the Matilda-Greenhill border, yes it was great the first cause i got all the items...but the next 20 times it wasn't so great
Hehe, quite some stroke of luck you got there.
I only got teleported there once. I noticed the lady not allowing you to go up the stairs a little while before and then later in the game, past the half point for sure Viki teleported me there once...but only once :)
Merlock Fang - apprentace mage, brilliant tactician and hopeless romantic, at your service...
YubersNightRune

Post by YubersNightRune »

Thank you all so much i will try and see if it works :D
http://www.BodyBuilding.com Is all that you need!
ThirdEye

Post by ThirdEye »

i only got teleported there once and i had my finger on the run button during the teleport and ran right back down the stairs.