In Crom Village - Character Recruitment!!

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Red Killey
Elite Member

Re: In Crom Village - Character Recruitment!!

Post by Red Killey »

Kalika.Storm wrote:The guide says that to Recruit Tenkou, you go to Crom with a Window Set in your inventory and talk to him, well.. I've tried at various times and I still can't seem to find the bugger, I get to his house... but nobody's there. It's rediculous!!

And a little side note: I read a lot on MukuMuku being annoying to find, try this on for size, I was walking around between GreenHill & Matilda with 6 people in group, squirrel showed up in 10 straight battles!!! I came back with Just Main Character, walked around for two hours.... and nothing....
That's so annoying!! >.<
Possible explanation on Tenkou:
1. You're in the middle of a mission. When in a mission, you cannot recruit any SoDs.
2. You're looking in the wrong house. His house is located around the North-East area of Crom Village (if I'm not mistaken, the house to the north of the village elder's house). Or better yet, try to check every single house you can see.

On Mukumuku:
1. You can't get him with a party of 6 because they'd be no room for him to join. Maybe you're mistaken?
2. You're wandering along the wrong path. Mukumuku is recruited in the path between Greenhill and Muse/Greenhill border. Not between Greenhill and Matilda/Greenhill border.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
Kalika.Storm

Post by Kalika.Storm »

Ok, I just ran from Greigminster to castle (with help of boat and blinking mirror)

After saving and running around for a minute, no kiba has not left, the plotline event is Shu asking Kiba to do a favor for him.

That's the next plot that's coming up, I'm not in the middle of any missions that I know of.

As for the MukuMuku thing, I don't my areas that well, whatever area it is that the little bugger shows up, he showed up in battle... I swear it. because in other battles he wasn't there.

I don't know what it means, I know I didn't imagine an odd out of place creature where they looked like grey ant eater sorta things...
Last edited by Kalika.Storm on Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Black Knight

Post by The Black Knight »

Did you tell shu that you are going to attack mitilda yet?
What the Futch!!!!

Vagueness is my specialty.
Kalika.Storm

Post by Kalika.Storm »

I knew I should have watched further. I ran up to see Shu, and Kiba walked in, and Shu and him started to talk about something, at this point I shut it off. I probably should have paid more attention to it (IE: played longer)

I think Shu was about to send Kiba off for the mission against Leon..

EDIT: I'm really sorry I'm being such a pain. Feel free to respond more, but I've had a long day IRL and am going to sleep, I'll come back tomorrow morning when I wake up.

PS: Thank you for your patience..
Last edited by Kalika.Storm on Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

Then your problem with Tenkou seems to be that you're looking in the wrong house. Otherwise, he's supposed to be there.

As for Mukumuku, I think you'd better check where you're walking around, because a slight mistake in location would definitely make him not showing up. And also keep in mind that it's totally random when the squirrel shows up. So it could take you minutes, but it could also take you hours.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
The Black Knight

Post by The Black Knight »

When you get to greenhill shu will tell you tell me when your ready to attack mitilda.

if you say wait a minute you can go out and reqruit but im not sure i could be wrong.
What the Futch!!!!

Vagueness is my specialty.
Kalika.Storm

Post by Kalika.Storm »

So *smacks forehead* like the idiot I am I went and checked with Luc to see all the stars I have...

Guess what? The reason I can't find Tenkou?
He's already in my army.. *sigh*

Now all I have to do is get MukuMuku and I'll have all 108... damn I feel like an idiot..

Sorry for a pointless thread...

:oops: :oops:
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

It takes a lot of patience and luck to recruit Mukumuku. Just keep at it, and don't get frustrated. Good luck!
DracoFox

Post by DracoFox »

you must have been fighting regular squirrells when you had 6 people. and btw, you shouldnt start over just because nanami dies and you dont get the 'perfect' ending. i mean, the normal ending is great itself too. personally i did the game without any help at all, didnt get all 108 SoDs and that was fine, went back looked em all up, played it again and did that. svaed nanami and all the fun stuff, and then it made the perfect ending THAT much better to me. then after you do that, you can start again playin around with matilda glitch and wasting 5 hours trying to kill Rowd in kyaro lol. god i love this game.