Need Some Suggestion or Opinion

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
hmaster10

Need Some Suggestion or Opinion

Post by hmaster10 »

- Suggestion on what should i use to counter "Fire Lizard" Damage, "Fire Sealing" or 3 "Fire Emblems" ?

- Which add better damage, "Fire Lizard" or "Exertion" ?
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

Well Fire Sealing would really nullify the fire damage, while Fire Emblem only minimizes it (not sure whether 3 of them stack or not). I personally think that Fire Emblem could be more beneficial IF you bring lots of medicine to heal after every X battles or your character doesn't deal that much damage. But then again, I avoid Fire Lizard at all cost anyway.

Fire Lizard gives x1.5 dmg, is fire elemental, and you receive some damage. Exertion gradually multiplies your ATK from x1, x1.2, up to x2 and non elemental. I personally consider Exertion Rune to be the best WPN rune. So I definitely suggest to use Exertion over Fire Lizard.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
hmaster10

Post by hmaster10 »

thanks for the info, now things are more clearer for me :)

- btw. does "hunter rune" apply when i use it combine with other rune like "kite rune" or should it be a normal attack ?

EDIT:
it seems to apply, just tested it now :P
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

actually i don't think it does. you probably just got a normal drop occurance.
Mr Fitcher

Post by Mr Fitcher »

Demon this isnt right topic for that.
Edit: Demon's post has been deleted.
Last edited by Mr Fitcher on Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wise man think before they act.
I'm not wise man.
yipikiyayey21

Post by yipikiyayey21 »

Fire Emblems increases STR +15 so I recommend using it for ur chac u want to have a high Fire Resistance and having a high ATK percentage, Add Exertion to his/her weapon and Attach A Fury and Double Beat Rune for boosted damage! But if u want to have a Complete fire resistance, just attach a Fire Sealing Rune! that wud be better! ^_^

[21]

Kung sino man ang mga pilipino jan, pm nyo lang ASL nyo sa kin.

ALL MY GAME FILES IN SUIKODEN 1 AND 2 WAS DELETED. GRRR... I Hate it!