Choosing not to save nanami at begginning

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
jacobisgood

Choosing not to save nanami at begginning

Post by jacobisgood »

Okay, I've played this game plenty of times, but until now i've never noticed that when Flik and Viktor try to rescue you, is that you ACTUALLY have a choice to go and save Nanami or not, just click the bottom choice three times. You just simply skip saving Nanami, now im about to go on, and I was wondering does Nanami join you eventually? or is she just no longer a part of the game anymore?
Shirofan

Post by Shirofan »

You will meet up with Nanami again when you try and get into Muse after the fort burns down; if you collected Mukumuku from behind the tree in Kyaro he will be accompanying her.

The other consequence of this action is you cannot recruit Zamza in Toto due to Nanami being required to degrade him as useless. However he will resurface in South Window, so you can recruit him after you claim the castle.
What is the difference between PAL and NTSC? Why do some games take ages to get a PAL conversion, or get none whatsoever?
Find the answers and more at http://www.palcorner.com or ask at the forums.