Two questions: pressing X during a cook-off and Richmond

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Mr. Bubble

Two questions: pressing X during a cook-off and Richmond

Post by Mr. Bubble »

Hiya.

I just read in a faq that if you tap X during the cook-off, the blue bar increases faster. It's easy to get the whole bar filled, but I've been able to win all my previous challenges without pressing X. Does doing this help at all?

My other question is about Richmond investigations. When Nanami and Kiba die, he can still do his research on them (actually, I got all their secrets before they died, but you can still view them anytime). So I'm wondering if you can still do investigations for Ridley and still keep them for viewing if he is replaced by Boris.

Thanks.
RageRune

Post by RageRune »

I just read in a faq that if you tap X during the cook-off, the blue bar increases faster. It's easy to get the whole bar filled, but I've been able to win all my previous challenges without pressing X. Does doing this help at all?
I never pressed X during cook-offs but I still won anyways. I think it's more important what foods you choose to cook for each meal than what the bar says so no it's not important to push X.

As for your other question I never replaced Ridley so I don't know about that.
DracoFox

Post by DracoFox »

you cannot get new secrets for dead characters. richmond would not be recovering much info when investigating a corpse. and when you replace ridley with boris, you can investigate boris, but not ridley.
Occam Arkitect

Post by Occam Arkitect »

Taping X while cooking boosts the bar, but technically doesn't help..it just makes you look like you're trying an effort.
genshu17

Post by genshu17 »

me i always tap X when i play the cooking game i think it doesnt matter all!!!

" Wise man think before they act "
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Pressing X will increase the "quality" of the end result. The score of the judges will be increased either by 50% or 25% depending on how far you get the bar up. However, choice has more to do with score, of course.