Strongest Riou

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Jerebol

Strongest Riou

Post by Jerebol »

Well, the first thing you need to get is the Fire Lizard (Attach to wepon to inflict 1.5 damage but damage to self, fire damage) and, wich you can get at the Sinar Ruins. After that, when you have to do the spy mission at the Highland camp with Jowy, after you look at the provisions go back near the tent and there will be a chest, that chest has the Fire Sealing (Makes fire unvurable to fire). Attach the fire lizard to your wepon and the fire sealing to yourself and boom (A great advantage to battleling Luca Blight). And afther that just all the stones give them to Riou, since he needs it more for the upcoming 1on 1 fights.

EDIT by Red Killey: Not allowed to ask for downloading stuff. Read the rules please.
Joveeno

Post by Joveeno »

Well, if strength that you're looking for, just use a cheat device and equip your weapon with Solitude Rune.
Gorudo

Post by Gorudo »

Or, just put a Rage rune on Riou's weapon, give him a Fury Rune and a Double-Beat Rune.
DracoFox

Post by DracoFox »

and find a boss battle you can easily die on, and use your stones, die, try again, use stones die try again. that fire sealing trick and fire lizard is best on zamza, as the fire sealing helps out his rune attack too. i forget when he gets his second rune slot tho. but yeah, there are much more effective means to powering up your main guy, this post was kinda weak.
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Meh... I just boosted my Riou to Level 99. :twisted: