Staff's Comments of Suikoden III Characters (Dengeki)

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Blitzkrieg

Post by Blitzkrieg »

...He never said anything with me...How do you get him too?
"We are forgotten in times of peace. It's only
when war looms that people remember we exist."
-The Great Leon Silverburg
Ced The Lad

Post by Ced The Lad »

Put him in the right slot and he should say something like "Luc, I'll never forget the days we fought side by side, Let's do this hero!"

I didn't know Viki had those kinds of lines. I thought her "heartbreaking words" were on the bulletin.
http://www.suikox.com: Where the Tinto Republic continues to guide the masses through the sea of history.
flame_champ

Post by flame_champ »

What's so scary about Mike? I have never tried to talk to hm with Koroku?
kuroinekokun

Post by kuroinekokun »

It's got to be sad. After all, Futch actually had a unite attack with Luc and Sasuke. And Futch and Viki are the older ones that were in two wars with Luc. I mean, to find out that one of your allies from long ago on the other side. Futch and Viki must be screaming, "Why, Luc?! Why?!"
(They should have made Futch an autojoin character because it amps up the history.)
Sid: He he he...
Riou: ??
Sid: Hoo Hoo Hoo HAHAHAHA!
Nanashi

Post by Nanashi »

That's odd - I never heard or see Futch said that in the last battle... :(

:!: :!: :!:

Now you gimme reason to play Suikoden III again :twisted:
kenobi

Post by kenobi »

well if you bring along some characters for the last battle they will say something nice and touching..i can't remember what..but it's nice..
LillyXChris

Post by LillyXChris »

Sergeant Joe
"He wears a helmet, holds a weapon, wears a top, but I find it funny how he doesn't wear pants. (Laughter) Also, the Ducks' weapons have two types of shapes at the tip: a blowfish shape and a squid shape. Please take a look at weapons of Wilder and Rhett, who are also Ducks. In my opinion, I love the Grasslands' atmosphere of being surrounded by nature." (Ishikawa)

Um... a few things to mention about the ducks:

1) Their legs are chicken feet! And no i don't mean easy, but they're chicken feet!
2) Rhett's weapon (at level 9-11 i think) called 'Makanan' is malay and indonesian for "Food". Can't blame. Since the guy has a reputation for food after all.
Just think about it. Someone might be writing a Kingdom Hearts 2/Pretty Cure x-over right now. That someone is me.

Now playing POTC At World's End
Nozomi Yumehara and Darkside Dream... Miko (Princess) Yumehara
Sisters (Yes Precure 5/Precure X-over)
Anamanaguchi

Post by Anamanaguchi »

Yuber in that costume reminds me of something out of a Jet Li movie. He's rediculously fast and very powerful. I remember two of my party members tried hitting him both missed, then were counterattacked and killed. Although the armor would have been really cool to see this time around. It would have looked the best in Suikoden IV since the graphics in that game are just damn great.
Genso

Post by Genso »

In the Suikoden III character art book you can actually see what Suikoden III Yuber would have looked with the armor on. They have many drafts of character portraits. It was one of the sketches that was tossed.
syun_ukiya

Post by syun_ukiya »

going back to futch, is that before fighting luc or after fighting luc? i got the same line before fighting luc.. does he have an additional line when the rocks are already falling?
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

syun_ukiya wrote:going back to futch, is that before fighting luc or after fighting luc? i got the same line before fighting luc.. does he have an additional line when the rocks are already falling?
No there isn't an aditional line.Not that I heard of at least.
Blue Thunder

Post by Blue Thunder »

Genso wrote:In the Suikoden III character art book you can actually see what Suikoden III Yuber would have looked with the armor on. They have many drafts of character portraits. It was one of the sketches that was tossed.
Ah, are there any scans of this and other stuff from the book?
~Blue Thunder~
Karthur

Post by Karthur »

Blue Thunder wrote:
Ah, are there any scans of this and other stuff from the book?
I have put some here: http://www.karthurville.com/scans

If you want the page of a specific character, just ask.
jonathan_priest

Post by jonathan_priest »

It should be pointed out that not only do the Ducks have the legs of chickens (I noticed that playing the first time) but Fubar, a Griffin, has the tail of a horse, not a lion.

Anyway, as for Luc's line, I think he has to be in one of the spots on the left buddy group for him to say it. I think its something along the lines of "Luc, I'll never forget the times we spent fighting side by side" or something like that. As for a tear jerker, I don't think so. I was a bit disappointed that no one, such as Apple, made reference to Luc's sudden desire to destroy the Grasslands.
"It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full...what matters is the glass."
Maas Stormgripper

Post by Maas Stormgripper »

Anoyne ever figure out what Viki posted to the newspaper?
What you think I was born this way?