Dancing Minigame

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Eugene

Dancing Minigame

Post by Eugene »

Um... I'm having trouble with Karen, I dance with her and want to win level 3, i'm sure that i got the correct keys to press but i end up as a loser, what should i do?? :wink:
Occam Arkitect

Post by Occam Arkitect »

Just time your button inputs on Karen's claps. Or you're just missing some rhythm out there.
Hxc Flavor

Post by Hxc Flavor »

you're probably doing it too fast. tap the buttons right after each dance step is finished. so right after riou finishes a kick, press the next button. don't tap them too fast.
"I'd be happy to demonstrate its sharpness on your neck."
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

sorry guys, but um... that didn't work, or i just have to keep trying. anyway thanks for your help.
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

i really really want the exact "when to tap the button" cause i want to get all her prizes! What am i ever gonna do?!
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

I might sound rude, but I think this is the only way to get the point across to you to make you understand it.

1. There is no such thing as the exact "when to tap the button" because people's interpretations are different.
2. Even if we give you an answer, you would still be the one doing it. We won't know whether you're doing it the way we do or not.
3. The prizes are not worth it.
4. Stop wasting your time trying to do it. 95% of Suikoden fans cannot go pass stage 3 of the dancing minigame.
5. Stop asking for help on this dancing minigame, because we cannot help.
6. It's not the end of the world if you don't finish the dancing minigame. It's a mini-game. It's supposed to be for fun, and obviously, you're not having fun. Stop while you're still sane.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
kuroinekokun

Post by kuroinekokun »

I didn't even bother with the minigame because the statues weren't worth it. And it's not easy and it's pointless! No like the cook off where you actually get recipes that can be used to make food items that heal you.
Sid: He he he...
Riou: ??
Sid: Hoo Hoo Hoo HAHAHAHA!