How late is too late? (spoilers)

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
seehoon

How late is too late? (spoilers)

Post by seehoon »

ok, i've gotten all 107 stars so far and am now trying to recruit Snowe.

my question is, when is it too late to recruit him? i know the guide says Snowe cannot be recruited after attacking Eleil fortress.

Elenor is asking me, "Would you like to select the members for the detachment?" is this too late?

i went to Mordo already and the man at the pier doesn't respond at all. i walk up to him and press X but nothing. i've done this more than once and even sailed my ship into port manually. is my game glitched or is that not the man i'm supposed to talk to? or is it too late?
Akira

Post by Akira »

It might be too late for you. Sorry ~~
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

so maybe it's "before choosing to attack Eleil" instead of "after attacking Eleil"
Geddoe

Post by Geddoe »

I know from my personal experience that I choose to go ahead and attack it, but I never chose my second party, I went to Mordo and the man mentioned Snowe, I was able to get him, I later wnet back to an old save file and did the same thing again and this time he keeps giving me a "trading tip". So I am not sure, I got him once but the second play through don the exact same thing is not working, kinda confusing.
seehoon

Post by seehoon »

thanks for the replies guys. guess i'll try what Geddoe suggested. it's no biggie though, this is my 1st play through and i know for sure i'll be playing it again at least once more with New Game+.

EDIT: oh, also, it is kinda wierd because the guy doesn't even say anything to me. doesn't even give trading tips, i mean he doesn't respond at all.