Question about the ghost ship SPOILERS

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
suikodenherodrake

Post by suikodenherodrake »

I didn't think the dude who played him was THAT bad at all. I was shocked at first, but then he started to get a little better. Okay, hate to admit it, I'm a guy, and when I got Ted on my side I nearly cried in happiness. Go ahead, make fun, but either way, like I said, Ted's voice actor wasn't that bad. Then again, it wasn't too great either. It was decent.
Check out my Suikoden fic: Freiheit
WARNING: Season 1 may cause head-splodies.
R.I.P. Todd Davis
3-21-88 - 2-25-07
Mytch

Post by Mytch »

On the topic of voice acting...I found Keneth's VA to sound strangely familiar. I'm thinking it may have been Ryudo's from Grandia II, both English versions, anyone have any idea?
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

i didn't mind his va. I just hated the... rhythm he talked in.(it sounded forced)
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

i don't think is voice is appropriate. is his body stuck in a perpetual puberty stage or something? i thought he should be physically "18" by now, so he shouldn't have such a childish voice.

anyway. i understand why the gamefaqs level 99 recommends that you wait until you get Ted to do the training, though it's much more beneficial doing ASAP (Flashes + crazy leveling ends the torture). he is too strong!