Easy level ups early.

Neclord X

Easy level ups early.

Post by Neclord X »

Well, the first time it happened to me was by mere chance and gave me an easy time to cross the forests, so I tried to replicate now a second time and it works.

Now, this is not a miracle or an exploit or a bug. Just a comfy spot to level up early and gain a few levels easily.

Thais can be done as soon as you unlock the headquarters, in the bounty hill, I guess in the forest near the HQ could be done as well, but I have not tested it.

Thing is there is this dungeon, that it seems to unlock as the history progress. There are soldiers blocking your path and telling you you cant go further because its dangerous.

The first time you reach this area can only reach the first guard. The second time you can reach the second guard.

So there are three "tier zones" the initial tier zone, the middle tier zone and the last tier zone

Thing is, you can run really close or a bit behind the guard, and when a fight happens the fight is from the next part of the dungeon.

So, when I was like level 15 I talked to the guard and just by moving I entered to an incredibly tough fight with a minion, but beating it brought me to level 24 instantly.

Now, I had characters in the early 30 and have access to the second tier zone, so I got to where the soldier to the last zone stands (there is a savepoint next to him) and run behind him and as expected a battle with a powerful minion (from the last zone) spawned.
Everyone jumped to lv38.

Tl, dr,
if you run behind the guards on bounty hill blocking your progress you fight high level minions, but they are just mob monster so can be easily beaten, specially in small grups, so you can beat them for incredibly amount of exp at that point

This wont break your game, but will make easier to update some of the lv20 characters you recruit if you like any of them
patapi
Forum Moderator

Re: Easy level ups early.

Post by patapi »

In a similar vein, once you unlock the Mystery Room in the HQ, you can easily level up way past what's required in the story by attempting the fights there. I don't recommend doing it since the fights may even take you past the levels required from the final boss.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Easy level ups early.

Post by KFCrispy »

If you have opened the 2nd second of Bounty Hill, the same method can be used to fight enemies that exist in the last area of the dungeon.

Another EXP trick mentioned is in the Greatwoods - let a Rabbit Bear continuously summon rabbit wizards and knights to effectively fight more than 6 enemies at an easy pace.