Kika's age?

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
ragnarok

Re: Kika's age?

Post by ragnarok »

She became soft and weak in suikoden tactics
I wonder if it is a japanese thing. Because the same thing happened to lightning from final fantasy 13. At the beginning she was intimidating, all business and no nonsense. Midway through the story, she became soft.
Square made a wise business decision by having a hand off approach to romb raider story
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

how exactly do you consider kika "soft and weak"? She's still very much in charge of the pirates under her command and they fight alongside her until death.
ragnarok

Post by ragnarok »

well, in suikoden tactics, she is definitely not what i call intimidating and strong

weak: she could not defend the nest of pirates from Roget's attack. in her last spoken dialogue, lino said to her " I am glad, you got out of there alive". it's contrast to suikoden 4 where she was in control of the situation and was key ally in turning the tide of the battle.

soft: the only time she sounds intimidating was when she warns Dario not to steal diner ration again. though despite of her warning, dario keeps stealing everyone's diner. in talk no 5 with sigurd. . dialogue 3: I am sorry I always bother with my personal problems. dialogue 5: well thanks i don't want to be a barnacle, but you are a better listener than say, Dario...

speaking of her death. their Suikoden 4 characters ending panel make it sounds that Sigurd and Hervey outlived her. Dario seems to pass away at the same time or before her death . his suikoden 4 panel says "..............he dedicates the rest of his life at Kika's service".