Suikoden Movies

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
Icegryphon
Banned User

Re: Suikoden Movies

Post by Icegryphon »

As long as they don't talk like the Micromachine Man...like the hero does in Tierkreis.
"You got whacked because you're weak." - Magus
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

hmmm.. movie is nice but dun suggest it cause too much ppl and only few get onscreen time
Nick Bruiser
avenger

Post by avenger »

well i made a suikoden 5 movie it took up 12 cds to do it. i should transfer it to a dvd this way it'll take up less space..
i wanted to make a suikoden 4 movie but i can't seem to find the fmv's for it, i tried youtube and blue laguna to no avail...
does anyone know where i can get the stuff to make the suikoden 4 movie?
Sagiri

Re:

Post by Sagiri »

Haitani wrote:well...
... i wouldn´t like to see suikoden on theaters... maybe if it was some kind of novel, it would be way better.
They showed the Fullmetal Alchemist movie in theatres.
We're showing it at an anime night but that just sucks for ppl who haven't watched the anime.
Or in Suikoden's case, played the game.
It's a pinky promise. If I break my promise you break my pinky.
Icas

Re:

Post by Icas »

Ushiku wrote:I think Suikoden 2 would make a great movie. With all the different interlinks of fate, the several sidequests and the pure emotion would make a great basis for a plot, if they make an English version, I'd love to audition lol.
Agreed!
Nikisaur

Post by Nikisaur »

Star Ocean: The Second Story was made into an anime, think it was called Star Ocean EX or something like that. Not sure it was finished though... I could totally see an anime series of Suikoden, but would the Tenkai star (save Thomas, of course) still be mute?

I have mixed feelings on the whole thing though, wouldn't want it spoiled for me.
The only thing Suikoden lacks...is dinosaurs.
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

Star Ocean EX is indeed, unfinished. Suikoden could be a good anime, yes. But to not cheat out on us, they either need to make like, 6 different Suikoden animes (Somewhat like Full Metal series i suppose) or just make it a huge, long mess. If they are going to make one, they better make it like, sidetrack to all the games. Which means, sure, you can see Flik, Viktor etc etc. But they won't have a huge role to play. Since they can't trap Suikoden 1-5 in all their glory in an anime series, without it going on too far, and still keep the anime interesting.
azkanan

Post by azkanan »

Why would Suikoden make a great series/movie?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJUCvmVJ ... re=related

The few shots of unfamiliar scenes, of Suikoden, in that video is why.
gilgamesh31
Banned User

Post by gilgamesh31 »

If they ever did make a live action movie of Suikoden II and it had a massive blockbuster budget (which would never happen), they could cast Denis Leary as Rowd, Christian Slater as Seed and Tyra Banks as Lucia of course this would all have to be filmed around the early ninties when they when they were all young enough to play these parts. Making this even more impossible as Suikoden II wasnt released until a good few years after.
If it's not found out, a lie becomes the truth.
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

Hah, I guess I wasn't the only one seeing a resemblance to Christian Slater in Seed. But game to movie usually never work well, at all. Look at all those dreadful movies being made....
gilgamesh31
Banned User

Post by gilgamesh31 »

Not true does anyone remember the Street Fighter movie, or Mario Bros, or Tomb Raider or Mortal Kombat Annihilation...actually maybe youve got a point.
If it's not found out, a lie becomes the truth.
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

Tomb Raider isn't the worst of them, but Mortal Kombat Annihilation certainly is. Street Fighter holds a lil' place in my heart because I saw it before I started playing the games, so for me it was just like seeing a movie. No special hopes or anything.
Nikisaur

Post by Nikisaur »

I was thinking Zoe Saldana for Lucia, actually. I like her.
The only thing Suikoden lacks...is dinosaurs.
Silverberg

Post by Silverberg »

Hirathien wrote:Tomb Raider isn't the worst of them, but Mortal Kombat Annihilation certainly is.
haha, Mortal Kombat Annihilation.

Shiva: "Date's over."
<smish>
"Black Rune, pink balloon! This guy killed Gremio!!!"
Night Shadow

Post by Night Shadow »

Silverberg wrote:
Hirathien wrote:Tomb Raider isn't the worst of them, but Mortal Kombat Annihilation certainly is.
haha, Mortal Kombat Annihilation.

Shiva: "Date's over."
<smish>
lol at the smish part. =P mortal kombat annihilation wasnt so bad...imo, it was way better than that tekken movie...blech.

zoe saldana would make a very hot lucia...maybe too hot. :shock: i somehow see elijah wood (that hobbit!) playing thomas...
‎"...Or else, it is the dream that haunts you. You wait with the promise of the next dream...when the act of waiting is dependent on remembering."