looking to buy suikoden 5

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
seilene

looking to buy suikoden 5

Post by seilene »

hi, recently i've realised that suikoden V's prices have gone up with little or no explanation (50-70$?!);
i found a 28 dollar copy complete just yesterday at cheapassgamer.com, but today it's gone :(
i was wondering if any of you know any reasonably-priced copy of this game.
( i mean, i heard it's a great game, but it's not as rare as suikoden I-II?)
(PS, i live in canada, so most Ebay listings don't work for me)
thanks!
RangerDeon

Re: looking to buy suikoden 5

Post by RangerDeon »

tried amazon.com?

they're listed as low as $35 used.
If you're looking for new copies, I'd expect they'd be $50 since that's basically how much games costs these days.

I saw someone selling it for $120 used. Are they crazy??

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
seilene

Post by seilene »

thanks for the quick reply!
however, the 35$ is for game disk only on amazon.com
fully complete is over 50$, and they're used, too. :(
and i saw someone trying to sell it for 2000$ (two thousand!!!!!) now THAT is crazy.
Bakuri

Post by Bakuri »

Maybe check out ebay. Perhaps this auction:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Suikoden-V-Usa-Sony- ... 235ba#shId

He is selling from a different country but I think the total is around 32 C$ (including the international shipping) Paypal might charge like .78 cents for the conversion to euros but I don't think there are more charges.

You can message that seller for more info on it, I don't really know much about international orders.
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

seilene wrote:thanks for the quick reply!
however, the 35$ is for game disk only on amazon.com
fully complete is over 50$, and they're used, too. :(
and i saw someone trying to sell it for 2000$ (two thousand!!!!!) now THAT is crazy.

Awww.
Keep checking. Different sellers put them up there. I bought mine new for the full regular price (50) a while ago. But I see a ton of different people selling it used and in perfect condition. Don't give up!

And yeah, $2000 is ridiculous! Who would pay that much for Suikoden 5? You can still find those in stores!! (I remember seeing one in gamestop last month)

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore