I just want to see what people think of my Suikoden Tattoos

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
TrueWater00

Re: I just want to see what people think of my Suikoden Tattoos

Post by TrueWater00 »

Tell me about it....My tattoo artist made a bizarre face when I showed him the sun rune....even more bizarre than when he had to draw up all the other runes that I have! lol it will most likely be a simplified version. and i plan on getting the dawn n twillight runes too dont you worry! all in good time! (and money) sheesh... with all my suikoden tats im up to about 1300 -1400 bucks! but hey nobody can ever call me "Worthless" hahaha I can just be like Ey pal im worth almost 1500 potch! heh
Heh,I'll make sure you can never make that grin again.I'll chop you up!Ground you up!Dry you in the sun!Break you to pieces!Bury you in the ground!Piss on you!Then i'll dig you up!Pull you!Stretch you!Drag you around!I'll Never Forgive You-Viktor
Nikisaur

Post by Nikisaur »

TrueWater00 wrote:Get IT!!! dont be scared! it doesnt hurt that bad, of course ive had 7 already, I cant even remember how it felt to get inked for the first time. I will be getting the rune of the beginning eventually. Theres a couple more that I want to get first, and for the true water (which is obviously my favorite) I have something verryyy special in store for that rune ;) and its going to involve leviathan from the final fantasy series heh heh!
Still thinking. I think I will at some point. I don't want to get anything if it's not planned out though. And removing the Rune of Beginning may have serious symbolic consequences! Trying to think of where abouts to get it...
The only thing Suikoden lacks...is dinosaurs.
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

lol yeah I gotcha, it took me a while to plan out where all my rune tattoos were gunna go. Well just dont get it on your forehead. lol as kool as that would be heh!
Heh,I'll make sure you can never make that grin again.I'll chop you up!Ground you up!Dry you in the sun!Break you to pieces!Bury you in the ground!Piss on you!Then i'll dig you up!Pull you!Stretch you!Drag you around!I'll Never Forgive You-Viktor
Crowley Reborn

Re: I just want to see what people think of my Suikoden Tatt

Post by Crowley Reborn »

I'm getting a sleeve soon with the Rune of Beginning, True Fire Rune, and the Blue Moon Rune all intertwined... I'll get pics asap.
Check out The Old Kingdom Ardänia series, starting with the first book, Vermillion Skies
http://www.facebook.com/prbison
http://www.facebook.com/vermillionskies1
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

Holy crap man that sounds Amazing! see I just have them all scattered about my body, but I like that ha, My sun rune had to be delayed due to some financial troubles....eh but Christmas is coming up so That is number one on my list! heh

Cant wait to see the pics of yours!!! Even if you have the drawing of it I wanna see it!
Crowley Reborn

Post by Crowley Reborn »

I will put up a pic tomorrow, I don't have the cord with me... we bailed on the fire rune, because of the way it's designed--as a fully black tat, it kind of looks like female geni--oh, never mind.
Right now, I have the Rune of Beginning up on my shoulder, with a tribal design trailing down to a little above my elbow. I'm probably going to wait a bit before I move on; I want the next portion to go a bit past my elbow with the Soul Eater hidden in... we'll see... I want a good reason for the next part.
Check out The Old Kingdom Ardänia series, starting with the first book, Vermillion Skies
Crowley Reborn

Post by Crowley Reborn »

TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

OH none of your tattoos have Color?? well still kool you got some suikoden tats for sure
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

Friggin Sweet man!!
Crowley Reborn

Post by Crowley Reborn »

I'm thinking of getting the Rune of Punishment, the Beast Rune, the Soul Eater (of course), and maybe the Blue Moon Rune in there somewhere. I think I want it to extend from the base of my neck down to my wrist...
Humphrey Mintz
Location: Rotherham, England. Originally Kirkcaldy, Scotland.

Post by Humphrey Mintz »

TrueWater00 wrote:Yes it is true, I love suikoden so much i want to get ALL 27 Runes (when all are revealed) tattoo'd on my body, i have 5 so far, The soul eater, The true lightning rune, The true wind rune, the rune of punishment, and the beast rune, and plan on getting 22 more ;)
These are awesome!! I've actually started doing the same thing but I don't have enough money to get them done as often as I would like. I currently have...

The True Wind Rune on my chest.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... ueWind.jpg

The True Fire Rune on my back.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... ueFire.jpg

I think I want the Soul Eater next. =]

Also, completely unrelated, I think you look like Geddoe. =O
"Even in the forest, not just at night, during your work, praise the King" - Zombie, Suikoden

"All this killing... in front of a children!" - Mathiu Silverburg, Suikoden

"ᵍËMᵐʰ" - Futch, Suikoden II
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

YES!!!!!!!!! your tattoo's Rule!!!!!!!! and you know what, lol I always thought I looked like Viktor, and I recently just beat suikoden 3 again like a few weeks ago, and I was looking at Geddoes picture and I was like hmmm....I kind of resemble him?!?!?! :D

But I hope you get more!! the soul eater would be amazing! it was my first :) good luck buddy!!
Humphrey Mintz

Post by Humphrey Mintz »

TrueWater00 wrote:YES!!!!!!!!! your tattoo's Rule!!!!!!!! and you know what, lol I always thought I looked like Viktor, and I recently just beat suikoden 3 again like a few weeks ago, and I was looking at Geddoes picture and I was like hmmm....I kind of resemble him?!?!?! :D

But I hope you get more!! the soul eater would be amazing! it was my first :) good luck buddy!!
Haha thanks!! Yeah you do look a bit like Viktor but more like Geddoe I think. I actually always thought they looked similar anyways and when I first saw pictures for Suikoden III way back when, I actually thought Geddoe was Viktor before I read about him. I was like... "What happened to Viktor's eye?!?!?!" haha. And yeah I'll probably not be able to get another one till Christmas but I'm definitely getting all 27 too. XD What's your next one?
"Even in the forest, not just at night, during your work, praise the King" - Zombie, Suikoden

TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

haha they definitely do look similar, which means I definitely do resemble both of them!

My next tattoo is going to be the Sun Rune, I just got the Blue Moon Rune on my back on the upper left side, and I am going to get the Sun Rune on the upper right side (I know it would be more Runely correct if I got the sun and the night rune together, but we have only seen the night rune in sword form) and I think that the moon and sun will just look sweet together on either side of the beast rune which is on the top middle of my back! :)
Humphrey Mintz

Post by Humphrey Mintz »

I suppose it doesn't really matter where you get them as long as you can harness their power when they're complete... haha, I wish!! XD Imagine the fun you could have. I wish I could win the lottery or something so I could get all the true runes thus far. XD

Oh just noticed your sig haha. Nice. It inspired me to add a few quotes to mine!! Haha.