Release date of Suikoden Tierkreis?

Suikoden Tierkreis pre-release board.
Feldoon

Re: Release date of Suikoden Tierkreis?

Post by Feldoon »

PAL EU has 13th March.

It can't come quick enough: My little experience with Tierkreis has left me enjoying the gameplay, even if I barely had a grasp on what was going on.
LanceHeart

Post by LanceHeart »

Konami finally announced it via press release. They confirmed March 17th.

http://www.vgnerd.com/nintendo/new-asse ... tierkreis/

Beware the spoilerific screenshots.
Formerly known as: Gothann
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

This game is the first game I know of being released in Europe BEFORE NA.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Antimatzist wrote:This game is the first game I know of being released in Europe BEFORE NA.
Terranigma, Shenmue II, Valkyria Chronicles, Doshin the Giant, Crisis: Day of Disaster, Wii Fit. And that's just off the top of my head.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Raww Le Klueze wrote:
Antimatzist wrote:This game is the first game I know of being released in Europe BEFORE NA.
Terranigma, Shenmue II, Valkyria Chronicles, Doshin the Giant, Crisis: Day of Disaster, Wii Fit. And that's just off the top of my head.
That's why I said that i know of. Terranigma was released when I went to Elementary School, I think^^
Alestes

Post by Alestes »

Feldoon wrote:PAL EU has 13th March.

It can't come quick enough
Agreed, I really look forward to play it soon, and even bought a DS this week for it! At least I can occupy myself with Chrono Trigger until Tierkreis arrives! :D
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

I'm confused, the German Konami Page says it will be released on 12. March 2009- one day earier than in UK!? Either someone is incorrectly informed or ... I dunno.
Arya

Post by Arya »

Regarding the preorder bonuses for the US, they came in to our GameStop this morning. You get a disc with a digital artbook and sound track for the game. Apparently the guide for the game is being published by Prima, but they aren't actually printing it - you have to download it from their website.
Mikain Clan King

Post by Mikain Clan King »

Arya wrote:Regarding the preorder bonuses for the US, they came in to our GameStop this morning. You get a disc with a digital artbook and sound track for the game. Apparently the guide for the game is being published by Prima, but they aren't actually printing it - you have to download it from their website.
Thats kind of a crappy pre-order surprise.
"The duel with Genkaku.... It continues here....."
-Han Cunningham

"This is your final test... Can you win this time, Riou?"
-Leon Silverburg
Arya

Post by Arya »

Yeah, I'm kind of disappointed in it, but I have yet to load it on to my PC and see what the digital artbook is like. The Suikoden V preorder was also very lame - it was super tiny, but at least they actually printed the artwork!
suikodian

Post by suikodian »

What might be considered a crappy pre-order surprise is actually a really nice once. Especially if you get the character art in high resolution in PNG format. I hope the content is similar to those FanKits for Eternal Sonata.
Rune

Post by Rune »

Ugh, should've just bought the Japanese limited edition. Konami is really screwing up the potential for Tierkreis to do well in the US. No marketing, crappy voice acting, and now absolutely no printed collectibles. If I end up really enjoying this game and want to get some collectible stuff, I'm going to have to blow a lot of money to import all this stuff from Japan. Sometimes, I wished I was a fluent Japanese speaker and lived in Japan (especially after spending several hours figuring out how to view my Suikoden V Limited Edition DVD that arrived today!).
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

It's never to late to start picking up a new language.

Tokyopop's Suikoden III manga series isn't seem to be doing all that well, so I'm not surprised that Konami is not venturing into printed Suikoden merchandises much in English.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

patapi wrote:Tokyopop's Suikoden III manga series isn't seem to be doing all that well
Not doing to well? Hasn't it been in circulation for years now?

Either way, they still published all volumes so it can't have done that badly since it wasn't cancelled.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
Arya

Post by Arya »

I religiously bought all the Suikoden III manga the day they arrived here in the US. Looooooove that series.