Staff's Comments of Suikoden III Characters (Dengeki)

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

jonathon_priest wrote:I was a bit disappointed that no one, such as Apple, made reference to Luc's sudden desire to destroy the Grasslands.
I agree. You would think that she would have said something along the lines of "I kind of know how Luc thinks. I fought with him many years ago" or something like that.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Chris_Lightfellow wrote:
jonathon_priest wrote:I was a bit disappointed that no one, such as Apple, made reference to Luc's sudden desire to destroy the Grasslands.
I agree. You would think that she would have said something along the lines of "I kind of know how Luc thinks. I fought with him many years ago" or something like that.
If I do recall, Viki and Futch give comments in the ruins about Luc's desire to destroy the grasslands. I don't remember off the top of my head what they are though.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

Angelis_Taleria wrote:
Chris_Lightfellow wrote:
If I do recall, Viki and Futch give comments in the ruins about Luc's desire to destroy the grasslands. I don't remember off the top of my head what they are though.
True, but Apple gives no sign of recognition of Luc. She just helps out Caeser without saying a word.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
himurokoken

Post by himurokoken »

I was rereading this and I noticed all the info regarding Mike. What dark information do you learn that they're talk about?
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Check GameFAQs.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dooz

Post by Dooz »

A lot of people seem to to think that Mike is Zaj, which I personally think that doesn't make too much sence, since I'd think he'd try to kill Nash once they saw eachother.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Not to mention that Nash buried Zaj and I'm sure he made sure that he buried him good as to make sure he didn't make a 3rd comeback.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Forgiver Sign

Post by Forgiver Sign »

Oh man. Futch and Viki must have been very disheartened to see an old friend going against them. Such a sad destiny. Anyways, what really made Luc decide to destroy Grasslands? Cause I haven't played Suiko3 yet. Still looking for one these days. :roll:
"Censure me in your wisdom, and awake your senses, that you may the better judge."
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

This isn't an appropriate forum to explain the plot to people who haven't played the game. Please play the game, then ask questions if you don't understand after you've searched for the answers by yourself first with the search engine. If you want a plot synopsis so badly without playing the game there are plenty of websites out that there specialize in that.
Forgiver Sign

Post by Forgiver Sign »

Sorry for that mod. Guess I wasn't reading the rules well. Heh. I don't have the cd yet, so maybe one of these days I'll be able to get one(hopefully). Tnx for the reminder, I'll take note of that. :wink:
"Censure me in your wisdom, and awake your senses, that you may the better judge."
kte03

Re: Staff's Comments of Suikoden III Characters (Dengeki)

Post by kte03 »

I can't spoil Luc's desire for chaos but it's actually really sad =/
KvChaos

Post by KvChaos »

I hate Chris, especially her eyes.. It looks aweful.
blah1017

Post by blah1017 »

I think the inclusion of Futch and Tuta were really cool, Futch in particular. We really have seen him grow into a man.

I brought Futch with me to the final battle, and I was really happy when he actually mentioned his past with Luc. After the whole game of everyone acting like he was just a random character, someone finally acknowledges that he was in the old games. That was great.
gilgamesh31
Banned User

Post by gilgamesh31 »

Blue Thunder wrote: Ah, are there any scans of this and other stuff from the book?
Karthur wrote: I have put some here: http://www.karthurville.com/scans

If you want the page of a specific character, just ask.?
No way did this link break, what happened i checked this a few weeks ago and it was fine!? Does anyone know where i can find these suikoden III concept art scans i believe they are from the Suikoden III character art book ?
If it's not found out, a lie becomes the truth.