Suikoden Remade

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
Nemesis

Re: Suikoden Remade

Post by Nemesis »

Braxiatel, I'm shocked! Don't you want to see that Kalekka incident? The young Tir McDohl as a kid? Young McDohl getting abducted by Bandits? The 5 generals, I think there was 6, and Barbarosa fighting back for his throne from his evil, terrorizing Uncle?
Nick Bruiser
Aculias

Post by Aculias »

Unfortunately this was a war against Jowston & there may be no ending at the time with the Kelekka incident.Not much is known about what happened after in the time lines.
Even though it happened just 2 yrs after the Succession wars.
Olvidada

Post by Olvidada »

I'd personally like the new Suikoden to take place after Suikoden III, if for no other reason than to see what happens next. I loved Suikoden V for what it was, and I even liked Suikoden IV, although it's certainly the black sheep of the series. Only *four* people in my party? WTF!?!?! Anyway, I think they really need to wrap up the whole Harmonia thing; the ending of Suikoden III was vague at best. I'd also like to see a little light shed on some of the unanswered questions, such as who's Hugo's father, Apple's ex-husband, Nash's wife (if he even has one; if he does, I personally would bank on Sierra, which would explain him still retaining his youthful appearance), etc. They may be trying to stretch out the Harmonia thing for as long as they can, possibly even for the big finale. I mean, it does seem to be the most mysterious and powerful country out of all the ones we've been introduced to. Anyway, enough of my rant; just wanted to throw in my two cents.
Paler than Moon

Post by Paler than Moon »

Well, if they would ever release a remake, they should remake Suikoden I and II. There are so little things to see in Suikoden I. It's like you can finish the game so quickly and the plot moves too fast. I want to see more scenes, events, etc. Ofcourse, we want Suikoden I with better graphics. And there should be a Suikoden II remake since it's the best Suikoden ever :D
"If only..."
But thou art wind!
Do not scream:
thy fragrance deafens.
sunstar25

Post by sunstar25 »

They should definitely add more things in an Suiko I remake. Here's a couple:

-Tir can stay silent but have body language like Prince Freyjadour did.

-More scenes from that antagonists' side. The bad guys need screentime too, you know.

-Recruiting SoD more challenging rather than just walking up and saying "Hey, want to join the Liberation Army?" or just the "Recruit" choice.

-Jeane and Viki playable

-The comment box

-Bath scenes