Suikoden Cards

A forum for questions and discussions about the Gaiden titles, Cardstories for the Gameboy Advance and the physical card game.
Kirke

Suikoden Cards

Post by Kirke »

Is there a site/scene somewhere where people can get/trade the cards? On an individual, card-by-card basis? I'm sure there are some other people out there like me who want to flush out their collection, but don't want to keep buying $85 boxes of cards from Cardhaus.
Arenegeth

Re: Suikoden Cards

Post by Arenegeth »

Kirke wrote:Is there a site/scene somewhere where people can get/trade the cards? On an individual, card-by-card basis? I'm sure there are some other people out there like me who want to flush out their collection, but don't want to keep buying $85 boxes of cards from Cardhaus.
You can find pretty much all the cards over at ebay, for some reason Cardhaus doesn't have Vol. 1 and 2 of the original and that makes me mad, I need the boxes!!

Another thing to add to my list when I go to Japan.

If someone knows of a site like the one asked I would like to know too.
”I am ye who walks his own path and thus I walk alone”
~Arenegeth~
lorsarus

About suikoden cards

Post by lorsarus »

Hello,

I'm looking for suikoden cards but there isan't any in France.

I have some but really not much. [I get some extra too...]

If someone have some, I should be very interested !

Thanks
zaltabor

Post by zaltabor »

Hello lorsarus,

I have tons of extra Suikoden Cards from most of the volumes. Please send me a Private Message if you are interested with what cards you are looking for and what cards you have.
Sheba

Post by Sheba »

Uh, wow, this topic is old, but it's still on the first page, so I don't feel that bad about reviving it...

Seeing as most of the people who offered to sell cards haven't been online here for quite some time, I better ask here before sending PM's...

I'm looking for some cards from the first volume (Suikoden II). I have lots of cards for trade or would normally pay. I'd also buy booster packs, if nothing else goes - the fact that I opened the last 30 packs ebay had to offer today, just to find out that a lot of money still didn't get me the only card I'm missing to build my GBA-deck made my brain implode or something. I hate booster packs. :shock:

So yeah...someone here still owning the first volume cards?
zaltabor

Post by zaltabor »

Sheba wrote:I'm looking for some cards from the first volume (Suikoden II). I have lots of cards for trade or would normally pay. I'd also buy booster packs, if nothing else goes - the fact that I opened the last 30 packs ebay had to offer today, just to find out that a lot of money still didn't get me the only card I'm missing to build my GBA-deck made my brain implode or something. I hate booster packs. :shock:

So yeah...someone here still owning the first volume cards?
Hi Sheba,

I'm not sure if you have since got hold of the cards but unfortunately they are extremely rare now and I do mean that literally. It's gotten to the point now where the normal cards are very rare to find and the rare cards being virtually impossible to find.

I do own the first set myself. I was lucky enough to buy it from Yahoo Auction Japan as a set (I also got the starter set too so I have some extras of them but not many) although I am missing 2 of the rare cards in the set.

The first set was remade for the Card Stories 2 series so it might be better to try and find that. The Card Stories 2 series is the series where the illustrations actually take up the whole card (ie: you can see them behind the cards text as well).
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

They stopped producing any new card sets, didn't they?
zaltabor

Post by zaltabor »

patapi wrote:They stopped producing any new card sets, didn't they?
Yes they did but some still turn up on Yahoo Auction Japan although most that do turn up are signed cards from the illustrators.
SkyeWelse

Post by SkyeWelse »

I used to have a huge interest in collecting the full sets of Genso Suikoden Card Stories way back in the day. Even started a website that dealt with trading and collecting and learning how to play the game in English. I may be interested in selling some cards for those who are looking for them, as long as I have duplicates of them. I don't check Suikosource very often, so please let me know by email if you are interested: skyewelse@miraigamer.net

-SkyeWelse
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Do you still have the website online?