genso19 wrote:Suikoden rox, nuff said
1. Plot - the secret weapon of Suikoden 2, the story is good, not just revolves on one character but to many, innumerable ones, and the good thing there is, you get the chance to choose how the story evolves and what will happen next, lots of twists and turns, new aspects that definitely is absent from many RPG games.
2. Gameplay - good, many side-quests and mini-games absorb you from the main motive, which makes it more exciting. The random battles are smooth-flowing and leveling up is not necessary, another aspect which doesn't make the game boring.
3. Graphics - the always overrated aspect of the game, well for me it's not. The suiko graphics is good or great. I'm a fan of sprites, and although it's not 3D it's still good because of its smoothness and detailed appearance. I give it 5 thumbs up because it looks pleasant to my eyes
4. Sound - best RPG when it comes to the music. All Hail Miki Higashino, good music (favorite of mine) I would have bought the OST but I couldn't find one here.
5. Replayability - yet, another best, with many secrets, untold plots and side quests, recruitable characters and lots of choices to choose from, you will actually play it again. Although you have played it many times, it still beholds surprises for the gamers.
well ,tnx for reading that, again, suikoden 2 rox
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest