Best brigade name?

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Diogenes

Best brigade name?

Post by Diogenes »

Piliki Company!?

I was hoping that Jowy would had been more cheerful but instead he gave his usual "i liked Orange company better" dialogue.... :cry:
sticky-runes

Re: Best brigade name?

Post by sticky-runes »

I hate the name Orange Company. Yeah, that's gonna impress Luca Blight and his White Wolves - watch out, there's an army of Oompa Loompas coming to get us.
JuveLeo

Post by JuveLeo »

The Two Rune Company, lol. I think i used that in my initial playthrough 20 years ago.
BlueMage279

Post by BlueMage279 »

Phoenix. Rising from the ashes of everything the Highland Army burned down. Plus the symbol for your army later on is a feather.
wataru14
Guide Writer

Post by wataru14 »

I always use "Alliance" company.
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

BlueMage279 wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:59 pm Phoenix. Rising from the ashes of everything the Highland Army burned down. Plus the symbol for your army later on is a feather.
thats a good one.

I always just use "Crimson". Not original at all, but the heroes of Suikoden games always wear red, and I can't be bothered to think too deeply about it.
El_Nombre

Post by El_Nombre »

These are all very nice, but pale in comparison to the perennial "FatDog" company. (Fat Dog Mendoza was on around the time of my first playthrough.)