Japanese Mistakes in Suikoden

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
borjitasstoi

Japanese Mistakes in Suikoden

Post by borjitasstoi »

[EDIT: original message deleted due to plagiarism

Forum moderation]
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Re: Japanese Mistakes in Suikoden

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

So you're just going to copy and paste the whole section from www.klueze.com and pretend that you did it?
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
borjitasstoi

Post by borjitasstoi »

Raww Le Klueze wrote:So you're just going to copy and paste the whole section from http://www.klueze.com and pretend that you did it?
nope i dont pretent anything and i dont want any merit about this simply maybe its a good place for talking about this nothing less i find interesting this maybe this is not interesting for anybody but for me in my opinion its other and i hope dont cause any problem with any person in this forum in case of cause something please delete this topic becouse maybe its your work and this is copied and paste in other web maybe in this site this is not politicaly correct and this is bad action for part for me
Wolkendrache
Forum Moderator

Post by Wolkendrache »

If you take an apple from someone else’s tree and share it with others, it doesn’t matter that you pretend nothing or don’t want merits, you still stole it. And the web is not like the wilderness: everything is „planted“ by someone and belongs to someone. In this case you stole from some staff members and some more.

You normally need to ask for permission to share others‘ content, but the very least you must do is to name the source. Don't forget this here from now on.
"Within the four seas, all men are brothers" Shuihu Zhuan