stuck in retaking matilda

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
ukku90

stuck in retaking matilda

Post by ukku90 »

hi i get lost in the middle of retaking matilda. i have fought golden wolf in muse after that apple suggest to reatret to HQ. when i am in HQ i go to fourth floor and kiba doesn't enter shu room. according to guide kiba should enter shu room and planning to attack merc. forts can someone help me?
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Re: stuck in retaking matilda

Post by Sasarai10 »

Did you try both by using the elevator and the stairs?
ukku90

Post by ukku90 »

absolutely sir. btw i'm confused when i see on guide for suikoden in youtube in all video, it seems kiba's not in his room only klause standing in room but in my game klause never seen after fight golden wolf in muse. is this because i'm using too many cheat??? i'm using cheat for forgiven sign, item recipe, etc
a.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

ukku90 wrote:absolutely sir. btw i'm confused when i see on guide for suikoden in youtube in all video, it seems kiba's not in his room only klause standing in room but in my game klause never seen after fight golden wolf in muse. is this because i'm using too many cheat??? i'm using cheat for forgiven sign, item recipe, etc
a.PNG

Perhaps in emulator it works differently? In PSX version as I remember, Kiba appears anyway, and there's no minimum amount of recruits you need in order to proceed, or something like that.
ukku90

Post by ukku90 »

someone advice me to give my save file game so pyrieo investigate it but it seems i can't upload my memcard in here