Game Script

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
VisionofChaos

Game Script

Post by VisionofChaos »

Welcome

I am Vision

Here is the game script I wrote two years ago

The script is 98 percent complete and accurate.

that 2 percent is there for human error. I'm just one man, I can make mistakes.

-

To the person who suggested to put it in a zipfile and attach it:

The suikoden script is too large on its own to upload by itself

Download

Link removed.
Admins

There are multiple versions of the same script in this rar file.
Should one file extension not work, one of them should always work.

Enjoy
Last edited by VisionofChaos on Tue May 10, 2016 5:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
VisionofChaos

Re: Game Script

Post by VisionofChaos »

I wrote this after being introduced to this game with my ambition to do a voice acted project for it.

This Project has been on going and I'm currently at the final battles with Luca Blight.

There is also some casting calls going at this moment, but I'm not sure if self promotion is allowed.

If I'm not allowed to do that I will delete it later

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 9r9QkkeW-0

This is a Playlist of my progress so far.

This is from the beginning of the game untill just before the dead of Luca Blight.

It is all voice acted by my large team.

The beginning few episodes had a bit of a rocky start and I ended up having to substitute alot of actors along the way, but right now everything seems to be in place. I have a steady and confident team who does a splendid job and will see it through till the end.

TEAM

Nokon - Jowy Atreides
Misty Anne - Nanami, Leknaat
Nick A. - Luca Blight
Brandon B. - Rowd
Andrew W. - Viktor
Darrell H. - Flik
Kiyoshi2kyoko - Apple
Phoenix Emrys - Anabelle, Rina
Magic Kaito - Chaco, Jillia Blight
Jeremy S. - Mikltotov, Jess
RoyHavenstone - Gorudo, Makai
Tuong Klein - Camus, Seed
Brendon P. - Culgan, Lepant, Star Dragon Sword
Ben Burrows - Neclord
Hugo Jackson - Kiba, Richmond
VisionofChaos - Shu, Bolgan
MilanTheVillain - Ridley
Knightingale - Teresa, Sierra, Elza
Homulily - Nina
Kyntello - Sheena, Gengen

And many more
Last edited by VisionofChaos on Wed May 11, 2016 11:45 am, edited 5 times in total.
VisionofChaos

Post by VisionofChaos »

to be deleted
Last edited by VisionofChaos on Wed May 11, 2016 11:44 am, edited 5 times in total.
Pyriel
Webmaster

Post by Pyriel »

While I appreciate the effort this required, I think posting it in this manner is essentially spam. Why don't you just zip up a text file and attach it to a post?
VisionofChaos

Post by VisionofChaos »

The file was too large.
I deleted 1 of the post, but I can't seem to delete more of them, is this a glitch of some kind.

Also feel free to tell me if links are allowed. if not I will delete them
Wolkendrache
Forum Moderator

Post by Wolkendrache »

VisionofChaos wrote:I deleted 1 post so why can't I delete the rest?
Don't worry, the ones that say "to be deleted" will be deleted.
Great work, thanks for sharing!
"Within the four seas, all men are brothers" Shuihu Zhuan
Pyriel
Webmaster

Post by Pyriel »

You can share pretty much anything you like. I just didn't think putting a few megabytes of text into dozens of maxed-out forum posts was a good way to share your work.
Wolkendrache
Forum Moderator

Post by Wolkendrache »

VisionofChaos wrote:I wrote this after being introduced to this game with my ambition to do a voice acted project for it.

This Project has been on going and I'm currently at the final battles with Luca Blight.

There is also some casting calls going at this moment, but I'm not sure if self promotion is allowed.
You're welcome to let us know about your voice acting project. But it's hard to find if information is hidden in a topic called "Game Script". I'd suggest you create a new topic in the fanwork section for that.

There should be no problem as long as you don't advertise it in an aggressive or annoying way, and don't use the forum as an operation platform for your project team.
"Within the four seas, all men are brothers" Shuihu Zhuan
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Wouldn't it be easier to access the script directly from the game itself?
VisionofChaos

Post by VisionofChaos »

depends on what you use it for, for me its easier to always have a transcript of the game on hand.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

I remember you. You're the guy that stole my After Beast Rune Quotes guide verbatim and tried to put it all up on GameFAQs without as much as asking or crediting me for the work I did. Should I expect to find it copied and pasted here as well?

Edit: Oh you did you little rascal, you even copied the formating I specifically made for GameFAQs and the lines I had to translate myself cause the translator forgot. Oho. Guess it's a shame I never converted all the lines from the Tinto events to GameFAQs, huh?
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
VisionofChaos

Post by VisionofChaos »

I did credit you. Sure I didnt ask you, but seeing the age of some of the forums.
Besides that fact still doesnt discredit the rest of the work I did on my own. I went through all of Rockaxe castle by myself a gazillion times in order to get all those quotes.
I only 'stole' your quotes, can you honestly blame me for not doing all 106 units in all different combinations after all that scripting, but I could have found out myself with enough time, it's still a transcript, you didn't 'write' any of it. just as this isn't 'my' script. Sure I took the time to write down all the text and the optional lines for if you say no or flirt, etc. This script is for people who can use it. They don't need to credit me, so don't imply malific intent where there was none
I still need to go through all the units for the bad ending but that's it. I will do it when I have time.

I would reformat if that's what you desire but it would still be a copy of your end quotes regardless.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

We work hard on our guides to provide unique content for this site, you coming in and stealing it while rationalizing about how we didn't really write it is flippant at best. You copied and pasted a guide I made, you didn't ask if you could, you didn't say that you had, you just did it while pretending it was all your own work.

You could have done it yourself, but you didn't. And you made zero effort to hide it as well, and now you claim I didn't 'write' any of it therefor it's ok. Let me assure you that the untranslated lines in the game did not magically translate themselves and jump into the text, I had to find them and go back to the Japanese script and translate them myself and write them down.

And no amount of time spent playing the game would have given you access to the unused lines that are included. It appears you aren't even fully aware of what you stole.

It's fine if you don't want credit for the work you've supposedly done yourself on this script, that doesn't mean you can take other peoples at will though.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
Celes
Global Admin

Post by Celes »

Topic closed and link removed.