Where can i find a list with all unique dialogues when you reqruit Hix-Tengaar/Sigfreed/Tir McDohl?

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Where can i find a list with all unique dialogues when you reqruit Hix-Tengaar/Sigfreed/Tir McDohl?

Post by Sasarai10 »

If you bring some character from S1 when you talk to Hix-Tengaar or Tir,a dialogue will pop-up.

Also each "maiden" has a different dialogue when you recruit Sigfried. Is there any list somewhere?
wataru14
Guide Writer

Re: Where can i find a list with all unique dialogues when you reqruit Hix-Tengaar/Sigfreed/Tir McDohl?

Post by wataru14 »

I think each maiden has the same dialogue. Except Mikumiku of course.
Antimatzist

Re: Where can i find a list with all unique dialogues when you reqruit Hix-Tengaar/Sigfreed/Tir McDohl?

Post by Antimatzist »

http://onegamehub.blogspot.de/2012/03/S ... cript.html
- Recruiting Mondo/Sasuke with Kasumi
- Flik and Nina Night scenes
- Recrutiing Anita with Valeria

- All dialogues with Sigfried

- McDohl quest with all unique lines when you find him + Kasumi's scene

I also found somewhere on the site the special scenes with Hix/Tengaar when you bring Viktor, Flik, or both, but I can't find it anymore.
-
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Thanks man.

Do you have also those unique dialogues when Nanami gives a piggyback ride to Riou when you escape from Tinto along with 2 other characters? Each one has his/her own line...
Celes
Global Admin

Post by Celes »

I remember bringing all characters to the McDohl scene, playing it over and over again just to trigger those lines :)

The scene with Tengaar & Hix is pretty interesting too. All returning characters have a line, and it is very difficult to bring Vincent or Pesmerga along.
For both, you need 101 SoD (exclude: Vincent; Pesmerga, Genshu, Mazus, Hix, Tengaar, Sigfired and Mondo if you happen to recruit Valeria) so this needs advance planning.
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Don't you need 101 characters altogether, including squirrels? I remember reading about it somewhere in the forum.
Do you have also those unique dialogues when Nanami gives a piggyback ride to Riou when you escape from Tinto along with 2 other characters? Each one has his/her own line...
There's this awesome site called suikosource, check it out
http://www.suikosource.com/games/gs2/sc ... escape.php
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Celes wrote:I remember bringing all characters to the McDohl scene, playing it over and over again just to trigger those lines :)

The scene with Tengaar & Hix is pretty interesting too. All returning characters have a line, and it is very difficult to bring Vincent or Pesmerga along.
For both, you need 101 SoD (exclude: Vincent; Pesmerga, Genshu, Mazus, Hix, Tengaar, Sigfired and Mondo if you happen to recruit Valeria) so this needs advance planning.
Simply just get Kasumi in order to recruit the 2 other ninjas earlier. Up till now you'll have 102 stars,excluding Vincent,Pesmerga,Genshu,Mazus,Hix & Tengaar.
Antimatzist wrote:Don't you need 101 characters altogether, including squirrels? I remember reading about it somewhere in the forum.

There's this awesome site called suikosource, check it out
http://www.suikosource.com/games/gs2/sc ... escape.php
No squirrels don't count actually.

And thanks. By the way there are two other more lines. When Nanami stops and the other character usually comments "Are you OK Nanami?" or something similar.
And another one when you still insist to escape. The 2 other characters will leave you as well.

For example i clearly remember Bob calling you a jerk. :lol:

But Genshu,Vincent and some other characters have a line too? Weren't they supposed to be recruited later?
Celes
Global Admin

Post by Celes »

Sasarai10 wrote:Simply just get Kasumi in order to recruit the 2 other ninjas earlier. Up till now you'll have 102 stars,excluding Vincent,Pesmerga,Genshu,Mazus,Hix & Tengaar.
Which is pretty much the only way. Notice that you have to recruit all other characters, choose Feather and Abizboah for the crystals and, of course, spare the Tengaar/Hix quest until the very end. Nothing you'll do by accident.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Celes wrote:
Sasarai10 wrote:Simply just get Kasumi in order to recruit the 2 other ninjas earlier. Up till now you'll have 102 stars,excluding Vincent,Pesmerga,Genshu,Mazus,Hix & Tengaar.
Which is pretty much the only way. Notice that you have to recruit all other characters, choose Feather and Abizboah for the crystals and, of course, spare the Tengaar/Hix quest until the very end. Nothing you'll do by accident.

Well...you don't have to choose Feather/Abizboah anyway...you can get the 2 Krakens as well but you will lose "good" ending if you do.

You need 101 stars exactly to get Castle Level 4.