castle guardian diety question

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Bryght Knowledge

castle guardian diety question

Post by Bryght Knowledge »

I'm curious to know what the players would get, if they asked Jude to build a complete dragon statue, or a complete unicorn statue, or a complete turtle statue, or the complete rabbit statue. Would anything special happen in-game?
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Re: castle guardian diety question

Post by Sasarai10 »

You'll just get different items. For example for acomplete Dragon set you'll get a Dragon Iscense
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

You can even mix and match the various plans (i.e. Dragon head with Turtle body, etc) to get a variety of items.
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

patapi wrote:You can even mix and match the various plans (i.e. Dragon head with Turtle body, etc) to get a variety of items.
But only once per game.

Also, Jude's ending will change depending on if you completed the guardian deity or not.
wataru14
Guide Writer

Post by wataru14 »

There are different dialogue scenes when the Deity is revealed. There is one scene for a complete Dragon or Unicorn statue (where everyone reacts positively), another scene if you mix up the plans (everyone reacts negatively), and a third if you make a complete Rabbit or Turtle statue (where everyone says it's "cute.")