[FAQ] Five Flying Squirrels

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

Agremsep wrote:
Normally they'll join right beside a tree that seems slightly larger than the rest. These trees are always by themself. Just stand beside them, making sure to stay on the pathway, and eventually a squirrel will join.
Does this really work? I just have to find singular big trees?

Another question, must I only bring Tir or Mukumuku as well?
Nah, that's just a suggestive issue. It's totally random when they appear. Singular big trees or not, it's not an issue.

And you don't have to bring Tir or Mukumuku at all. As long as you have at least 1 open slot in your party, you're okay.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

Heyz,
I'm not 100% sure on tis, I have not yet seen a official responce-
Can you recruit the squirrels with 5 people in your party? Just one empty spot?

P.S. All this time I've just been using Riou and Mukumuku...argh!

Edit: Sorry, Red. I just read the previous post...I didn't see that before... :oops:

Edit2: For Mokumoku is it true you can just srand still in the clearing and he will eventually join?
AlphaSigmaOne

Post by AlphaSigmaOne »

I'd just like to add that I just found Mokumoku a little while ago. As this thread implies, he always seemed to be the hardest to find (Maybe because he can't see you? :twisted:) Anyway, yesterday I had gotten to up just before the Luca fight and went to go get Tomo. Afterwards, I thought I'd pick up all the squirrels. Per usual, I found the first three all with in ten minutes, but no Mokumoku. I had to go to work so I just put Riou in the spot and left the Playstation running. I come home nine hours later and still no Mokumoku. So, I said to the heck with it. I was tired and went to bed. This morning, I continued on killed Luca, got Hoi and Killey, and thought I would go one try again for a little while. Within 20 seconds of stepping into the clearing Mokumoku was in my party. Now, this is probably a complete coincidence, I just thought I'd past the story along. Make of it what you will.
Uh Oh
True Wind Bearer

Yea, coincidence, there is no perfect method to get Mokumoku in your party.
Siel Avadon

Post by Siel Avadon »

Wait a little, So just go to Greenhill and stand somewhere and they just drop in?
Windspun gijimu

Post by Windspun gijimu »

Stallion: I don´t understand your map
I have been Wondering Hours and hours whith Mukumuku and the hero and i had never seen one.
Can somebody help me??????????????? :(
Stallion

Post by Stallion »

My map shows where to get the fifth squirrel. For the other three ( since you have Mukumuku already ) talk to the girl in Greenhill and walk down the path towards whatever destination she says she went.

I've heard they only turn up if you're on the path directly, so play with refining your movement to be on the path as much as possible.
Windspun gijimu

Thank you stallion
weird_name_lah

Post by weird_name_lah »

Hey guys. Once, one of the squirrels (not moku moku) joined when I was in Forest Village... I'm not joking or did not notice it joined until I checked it in Forest Village. It really did join me there. I was in the shop, then I checked my menu, it wasn't there, then before I went out, I checked my menu. It was there...

Also, I read the thread somewhere about moku2 long time ago, and I tried it and Moku2 was there in less than 2 sec. It was similar to Stallion's idea of going to the clearing South of Forest Village. The addition stuff is that you bring another squirrel along (I forgot whther it asks for a specific squirrel) and that your party must consist of only Riou and that squirrel. After 2 sec standing in the clearing I checkd my menu and moku2 was there.

I KNOW this sounds CRAZY. I don't have any truths or evidences at all. It may be coincidental but 4 of us (me and my other 3 friends), tried so hard getting moku2 (walking around for 2 hr+ ?) in our separate games. I tried this, it worked. I told my friends. They did that, it worked. So yah... I still believe this is not a method to get moku2. But it did help us.
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

weird_name_lah wrote:Hey guys. Once, one of the squirrels (not moku moku) joined when I was in Forest Village... I'm not joking or did not notice it joined until I checked it in Forest Village. It really did join me there. I was in the shop, then I checked my menu, it wasn't there, then before I went out, I checked my menu. It was there...
My guess is that it's Mikumiku? I experienced the same thing, except I was at Greenhill recruiting Jude. Here's what I did: I talked to Jude, he asked for Clay, I walked all the way to Forest Village and got the clay, went back in hopes of getting that pink squirrel, and checked the menu when I got back to Greenhill, but nada... then when Jude joined my party. The screen kinda blinked then when I checked the menu, Mikumiku was there. I thought it was a glitch, but I think it's possible to get the squirrels from the towns as well.
True Wind Bearer

Aaaw, how come I never get glitches? They sound like fun! EG, Level 99 glitch... :P
Flame_champz

Post by Flame_champz »

I don't know if my bro Gamesharked my game or i got a glitch but neither way i started again
http://s10.invisionfree.com/Castle_Nort ... hp?act=idx - New RP but will be great if you join (Suikoden RP)
weird_name_lah

Post by weird_name_lah »

The screen kinda blinked then when I checked the menu, Mikumiku was there
Yap... My screen also kinda blinked definitely. I think it was meku2. I'm not sure. I don't think this is a glitch though. It's just that usually we assume walking between this and that place to be just in the world map. I think Konami also allows us to get the squirrels in towns (not sure about moku2 though).
Windspun gijimu

Are you saying that you didn`t have any battle?
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

No.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:34 am, edited 2 times in total.