Getting Mazus and Pesmerga Before Greenhill

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
knight85

Re: Getting Mazus and Pesmerga Before Greenhill

Post by knight85 »

my problem right now is that i missed the very very slim window to get killey before the fight with luca and now i'm down a warrior mage and having to compensate.

it doesnt help that i forgot to develop a character who could have been a useful fighter in anita
knight85

Post by knight85 »

i also checked in kuskus once the castle was at level 4 and tessai wasnt there. i'll be able to confirm 100% this weekend if cheating for tessai counts when i do the scene before going to rockaxe
knight85

Post by knight85 »

ladies and gentlemen i can now confirm that using codes to recruit stars of destiny early does indeed make them count towards the ending of the game.

because i have gained the forgiver sign
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

knight85 wrote:ladies and gentlemen i can now confirm that using codes to recruit stars of destiny early does indeed make them count towards the ending of the game.

because i have gained the forgiver sign

what do you mean? did you ge the 4th spell earlier?
knight85

Post by knight85 »

no.

there were some people on this topic who werent sure if my cheating to put tessai into my recruited stars early would let him count towards the 108 stars for the good ending and forgiver sign