Looking for Character Stat information for levels below 60

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
knight85

Looking for Character Stat information for levels below 60

Post by knight85 »

i'm plotting and scheming my dark little heart away in preparation for the future fight with Luca in my new run. a part of this preparation is using my cheated stones of magic to bulk up the magic stats of some characters to 100 so that they can get their level 4 spell

in order to achieve this without jacking up the stats too high too early i was hoping that somebody would know where i could find some kind general stat list at certain levels for the characters
Pyriel
Webmaster

Re: Looking for Character Stat information for levels below

Post by Pyriel »

Growth is somewhat random, so the best you could do is look at the growth chart and figure out their minimums and maximums at a given level.
knight85

Post by knight85 »

well the plan i have in mind is to take a look on youtube. i spent tonight gathering up playthrus of suikoden 2 and later on i'm gonna check them out and get a general idea of the stats for the characters i want to use in the luca fight and determine how much i need to bump up their magic stats to get the 100 points i need.

and if that fails then i'll just develop the characters i'm gonna use to level 35 and then just give them whatever they're short of the 100. in the case of killey and lorelai they'll get the same treatment. plus some prosperity runes to bump them up a level so they get the mp
Omnigamer

Post by Omnigamer »

I did this recently for other purposes. Characters with B+ mag growth will have 100 mag at level 32 on average. B is 38, C+ is 45, C is 54. I will double check when I get home. Btw, Luc will have 100 mag on average at level 26, but he joins at 27 so it doesn't really matter.
knight85

Post by knight85 »

how did you get the averages omnigamer?

last nite i ran things out with the hero getting 2 magic per level and at level 40 he still only came up with 93 which i know for a fact is wrong cause i've had him getting 100 magic usualy between level 35 and 40 on past playthrus
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Someone should write a small programm in which you enter the level and character and he gives you mayimum, minimum and average level.

I could ask the friend of a friend who did something like that with Breath of Fire III's master system.^^
knight85

Post by knight85 »

i'd say go for it
Omnigamer

Post by Omnigamer »

I did this in an excel sheet. I think it is public facing on google docs, but I need to dig up the link.
knight85

Post by knight85 »

much thanks
knight85

Post by knight85 »

i actually have an idea running thru my head to bump up the magic level of the characters i want to develop by giving them 10 extra points to start. and then from level 5 add 5 points every 10 levels so that would be 5, 15, 25, 35, 45, 55

so by level 40 each character would have an extra 30 points of magic and by level 60 they'd have 40 more. then at 55. i'll cheat my dark little heart out while i still have the 5 level window before leveling becomes a pain in the ass
knight85

Post by knight85 »

but no matter what, i've been able to figure out what characters will need the help in preparation for my fight with luca

and they are:

lorelai
killey
chaco
sid
sheena
tomo
freed
yoshino
camus- he's gonna get a cyclone rune in place of his rage rune (to use his wind affinity
miklotov- the blue knight is gonna get a rage rune in place of his knight rune
eilie
flik might need a little help, but mostly just to bump him up a little so that i wouldnt be waiting until level 60 for him to get his 2nd level 4 spell
Omnigamer

Post by Omnigamer »

Assorted information I've borrowed/set up are available here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

The part you're interested in is on the second sheet. Put in the information for the particular stat rating you're interested in. For example, B rating has a base stat of 13, with high gains of 3 up to level 20, and 2 after that with a probability of getting a high gain of 90%. So put in 3 for Tier 1, 2 for Tier 2, and .9 in both of the probabilities. I double-checked my earlier statement, and all were correct except for C growth, which will hit 100 at about 55 instead of 54.
knight85

Post by knight85 »

much thanks omnigamer