Gengen stuff

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
BrucePrintscreen

Gengen stuff

Post by BrucePrintscreen »

In my current game of S2 I noticed two things:

-at some point I was walking around in the castle and went to the terrace where Yoshino Yamamoto is washing the sheets, and she was actually washing Gengen... He was in the bucket and there's extra dialogue with him. I don't know if anyone noticed it but it was the first time I saw it.

-at Tigermouth village there is a well. If you examine it, it says "Gengen would like it..." So I tried to bring Gengen there aaaaaaaaaand....... nothing happened. So in case you wonder, don't bother trying, there's nothing there!

I didn't knew exactly where to put these infos or if they are of any interest but well... we are Suikoden exegetes, aren't we? :P
darkknightkv

Re: Gengen stuff

Post by darkknightkv »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJSkQVWF15k

He also gets hanged out to dry.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

hahaha i've already noticed that before,very funny scene...exactly the same thing happens with Gabocha not only with Gengen :)
BrucePrintscreen

Post by BrucePrintscreen »

Ahahaha awesome :D I didn't see him drying! Poor Gengen, he looks crucified! The translation sounds completely botched, though.
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

that's what she's gonna do to Freed next time he goes away for a long time without sending any letters.