Lucia's & Gorudo's Rune Attacks

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Lucia's & Gorudo's Rune Attacks

Post by Sasarai10 »

If you have noticed when you fight against Lucia and Gorudo,they cast a Fire and Earth Rune spell respectively that don't appear in your own runes of fire and earth.

Does anybody know what's the name of those spells,and if it's possible to use them? :?:
Pyriel
Webmaster

Re: Lucia's & Gorudo's Rune Attacks

Post by Pyriel »

The only unused spells in the main list are non-elemental, dummy entries that do zero damage. The spells are probably only loaded in the area or battle in question, so the answer to the second part is likely no. If it's yes, it's conditional. The only place you'd be able to use them without a lot of shuffling data around would be in that one area or battle.

I'd be surprised if they have proper names, but it's possible.

Edit: Oh, there are duplicate entries for one or two spells, like "Shinning Wind" [sic]. There aren't any like that with the Fire or Earth element, though. If you're only guessing about the element, one of those entries could be it. None of them have more than 100 base damage, though.
BrucePrintscreen

Post by BrucePrintscreen »

Pyriel wrote: there are duplicate entries for one or two spells, like "Shinning Wind".

It's Shining!
Pyriel
Webmaster

Post by Pyriel »

I'm thinking you're just joking, but just in case somebody doesn't get it: that's how Konami spelled it, which is why I [sic]-ed it.