Issues with the Neclord FMV

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Whittaker

Issues with the Neclord FMV

Post by Whittaker »

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the forums here but been using the site for a long time now so apologies if this has been covered/disallowed but I couldn't find any such evidence in my searching.

Basically I just started replaying through the Suikoden series again, 1 played without a hitch start to finish but 2 has run into a problem with the Neclord FMV (After talking to Granmeyer in South Window) on ePSXe. While playing it has graphical glitches then the screen either goes blank on return or a strange grayscale, while playing my copy in the past it had no issues so I can only assume it's my newer hardware that's having conflict.
Is there any other plugins that work better than Pete's or a certain config I should use as I've been trying a lot of variables with no great success.

If it helps I've tried 1.60, 1.70 and 1.90, Pete's 177 and OGL 209, PAL copy of the game, tried from both memory card save and save states. If I can stumble my way into the Inn and save it seems to fix the problem but if possible I'd rather fix the issue in case future FMV's have the same issue.

Thanks for your time and any help you can provide, I hope to bring Neclord to his demise in the not too distant future.
TeridKane

Re: Issues with the Neclord FMV

Post by TeridKane »

Try this plugin: http://www.mediafire.com/?e3416tzabzmijiq

If it still has problems with it, then your CD is damaged.