Stallion running through kitchen?

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
RoBDaWG

Stallion running through kitchen?

Post by RoBDaWG »

I just entered the restaurant in the castle and Riou paused for a moment, then had a (!) pop up above his head. To the right of the screen Stallion went running through the kitchen and out the back door.

Is there anything significant about this or is it just a humorous random scene? It gives me the feeling of a beginning of a 'quest' to chase him all around the castle or something, but I doubt it.
wataru14
Guide Writer

Re: Stallion running through kitchen?

Post by wataru14 »

I don't think that was Stallion. I think that was Gyokuran's sous chef, who also wears light blue. Have you done a lot of cookoffs? If its what I thinkit is, you will have a tough one waiting for you when you go back to the kitchen.
RoBDaWG

Re: Stallion running through kitchen?

Post by RoBDaWG »

wataru14 wrote:I don't think that was Stallion. I think that was Gyokuran's sous chef, who also wears light blue. Have you done a lot of cookoffs? If its what I thinkit is, you will have a tough one waiting for you when you go back to the kitchen.

Ahhhh!! You're right! That's who it was because promptly after, Gyokuran showed up for a cook off and I only had a few recipes to pick from (I suppose that little sneak stole more than just one recipe).

She got really good scores on the main dish, but that was about it. I beat her by 7 or 8 points.