Riou! That's my granny, dude!!

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Re: Riou! That's my granny, dude!!

Post by Sasarai10 »

RoBDaWG wrote:

Oh... and while we're on that topic... Flik has really got to get over Odessa. He's got a college chick chasing him all over the place and is just ignoring her. C'mon dude, you don't have to take her to Hai Yo's restaurant, but no harm in getting toasty on the left side of the bath tub haha!

For God's sake,who would want to do something with an annoying brat like Nina? :|

I guess Nina after a couple of years when she'll be grown will forget about Flik too. It's just a school-girl crush :wink:
BrucePrintscreen

Post by BrucePrintscreen »

Sasarai10 wrote:

For God's sake,who would want to do something with an annoying brat like Nina? :|
I totally second that. The only thing I would do to Nina is steal her schoolgirl uniform and offer it to Rina so she can wear it tonight...
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

BrucePrintscreen wrote: I totally second that. The only thing I would do to Nina is steal her schoolgirl uniform and offer it to Rina so she can wear it tonight...

:lol: i think it'll be small for her...i guess Rina is bigger than Nina in size :roll:

I asked a few months ago about characters' heights,btw. But i've only found out about those in S3.

Anyone? :?: