Need urgent help

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Poet

Need urgent help

Post by Poet »

Replaying the game today,i don't know if it's a bug or what but when i reached the point where viktor is supposed to welcome my group at south window,he's missing and flik,rina,bolgan are all in the south window inn even thought the circus trio are still in my group.Unable to proceed on,do not wish to restart all over again. Anyone has a code to enable leona's inn for me to put viktor and freed y in the party so the game doesn't freeze at north window?
Jocky

Re: Need urgent help

Post by Jocky »

Hey there, you'll need to include some more info so someone can help you. As in what are you playing on, PS2 (original disc or custom?) or Emu? Also what version Pal, NTSC or JP? I take you you are the point where you got Tai Ho to take you, and the circus trio across the water and then when you arrive in South Window, Nanami calls Viktor a bear, and then he hits you? Also how many saves do you have? etc. Just as much as you can so someone can try and help, okay?
Pyriel
Webmaster

Post by Pyriel »

That's bizarre. Do you have the ability to upload the save? I'd like to see this for myself.
Poet

Post by Poet »

Some more info:am playing ntsc version on epsxe emu,it's the point as stated,the first visit to south window.My save state and save file are right after crossing the water at kuskus town and south window inn.reloading doesn't help.

To pyriel:i can't upload saves.

Anyone has a code to enable leona's inn in castle so i can try slot in freed y and viktor to see if i can just continue at north window?Or a code to put them in party positions..

This is frustrating..
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

If you are playing on an emulator, you can upload your savefile
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account
Poet

Post by Poet »

gildedtalon wrote:If you are playing on an emulator, you can upload your savefile
I know that but i don't know how to upload savefiles,besides right now im only concerned in how to solve this without restarting the game again..that would be 3 hours wasted.
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

Read this topic for how to upload the savefile

http://suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12930

In short, you just need to upload your memory card, the file
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account
RoBDaWG

Post by RoBDaWG »

Did you figure this out yet? Perhaps you missed a previous requirement, though I don't think that's really possible. You played the dice game, got Tai Ho to help you out with the boat right? Then you road the boat to Kuskus and walked down to South Window?

It's a long shot but I would try resting at the Inn in Kuskus, sometimes doing that is required to progress the story.
Poet

Post by Poet »

RoBDaWG wrote:Did you figure this out yet? Perhaps you missed a previous requirement, though I don't think that's really possible. You played the dice game, got Tai Ho to help you out with the boat right? Then you road the boat to Kuskus and walked down to South Window?

It's a long shot but I would try resting at the Inn in Kuskus, sometimes doing that is required to progress the story.
I did all that requirements,it's a bug.Managed to fix it now though,i found a way around it and skipped through the game till maltida mission and leona is still at the fortress when i enter through teleport.