Rare finds list missing?

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
bookwormbabe29

Rare finds list missing?

Post by bookwormbabe29 »

Hey all!

Sorry to be a bother and all, but I fear I'm losing my mind. I could have sworn that last time I played this I had looked up a rare finds item list on this site to find all sorts of goodies, and I can't seem to find a list ANYWHERE. Not on here, not on any other site, no where. That strikes me as odd, considering how much we know about this game not to have a list like that. Where they taken down? Am I blind and/or looking in the wrong place? Did I simply imagine this list? Any clarification would put my mind at ease. Thanks for your time!
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Re: Rare finds list missing?

Post by Sasarai10 »

bookwormbabe29 wrote:Hey all!

Sorry to be a bother and all, but I fear I'm losing my mind. I could have sworn that last time I played this I had looked up a rare finds item list on this site to find all sorts of goodies, and I can't seem to find a list ANYWHERE. Not on here, not on any other site, no where. That strikes me as odd, considering how much we know about this game not to have a list like that. Where they taken down? Am I blind and/or looking in the wrong place? Did I simply imagine this list? Any clarification would put my mind at ease. Thanks for your time!

Rare finds are mentioned in one of the books inside the game,if i'm not mistaken
Jocky

Post by Jocky »

Yeah, Old Book Vol.3 has a list of all the Rare Items that can be acquired in towns from the shops. If that's what you're looking for, otherwise the you'll be scanning through the Armor, Rune and Item tables looking out for the word (rare), not fun methinks! :P
The only other items I would class as Rare are the 1 of a kind missable 1's, like Window Sets & Livestock etc. but I'm sure you would've found that list. Happy Hunting!! :)
bookwormbabe29

Post by bookwormbabe29 »

Maybe that's what I'm thinking of then. It's just been a while, and things are just not as i remember. Like a rare item list i thought i knew, or a suikoden 2 script for the different dialogue options. I know i am diagnosed with memory issues, but i remember seen things that seemingly do not exist. It is bizarre, you know?
Jocky

Post by Jocky »

I think a script exists as an individual FAQ and possibly the Rare Finds list once did as well, back when it first came out that is. But maybe they have been incorporated into walkthroughs and other FAQs over time, but I'm sure you'll find everything you need on this site, and if not, someone is always close by to answer your questions. Here's hoping you get what you need. :)