Taki's quotes

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Taki's quotes

Post by Sasarai10 »

Where can i find a list with Taki's quotes?
Celes
Global Admin

Re: Taki's quotes

Post by Celes »

Script dump.

Story related

What can I do for you, sonny? Two River? It's west of Lakewest. Don't get yourself lost, okay?
What can I do for you, sonny? Two River Inn is a real nice place. Why don't you stay there for a night and see?
What can I do for you, sonny? Say! You shouldn't be here! Everyone is gathered in the Great Hall.
What can I do for you, sonny? Greenhill? It's north of Two River. The students there just love to study I hear.
What can I do for you, sonny? Say! You shouldn't be here! Everyone is gathered in the Great Hall.
What can I do for you, sonny? Poor baby! You look so tired. You should go straight to bed and get some rest.
What can I do for you, sonny? You want to go to Matilda? Best be careful, sonny. There's a shortcut to Matilda just north of Greenhill, but I hear monsters live in there.
What can I do for you, sonny? If you're going to Muse, you'd better be careful. The Matilda-Muse checkpoint is southeast of Rockaxe castle.
What can I do for you, sonny? If you're going to Muse, you'd better be careful. If you go southeast of the Matilda-Muse checkpoint, you'll find Muse.
What can I do for you, sonny? Oh? You were at Rockaxe castle, home of the Matilda Knights?
What can I do for you, sonny? You're going to Radat? Be careful, okay?
What can I do for you, sonny? Poor baby! You look so tired. You should go straight to bed and get some rest.
What can I do for you, sonny? Why don't you take a nice stroll around the castle grounds. It'll be good exercise for you.
What can I do for you, sonny? You're going to Radat? Be careful, okay?
What can I do for you, sonny? I heard you went to Toran. What on earth were you doing there?
What can I do for you, sonny? You want to take a walk? Don't go too far, though. Maybe just South Window or Kuskus, okay?
What can I do for you, sonny? You're going to Muse City? Well, don't forget anything.
What can I do for you, sonny? Say! Lord Shu is waiting for you in the hall.
What can I do for you, sonny? It's such a nice day outside. Why don't you go for a walk?
What can I do for you, sonny? Drakemouth Village? You should run into it if you head south from Two River...
What can I do for you, sonny? Tinto is a mining town. I'd love to visit there some day, but I'm afraid these old legs...
What can I do for you, sonny? I heard there's a mysterious girl in Drakemouth Village.
What can I do for you, sonny? Shouldn't you be getting back to Crom Village? Everyone's waiting for you there.
What can I do for you, sonny? Tinto's mine is east of Crom Village....But don't do anything dangerous.
What can I do for you, sonny? Things are looking pretty bad in Greenhill now. You'd better be careful, sonny.
What can I do for you, sonny? Everyone's in the dormitory in Greenhill. Write me a letter when you get there, okay?
What can I do for you, sonny? Say! I heard that everyone went to Muse. Didn't you go, sonny?
What can I do for you, sonny? What's wrong? If you have something to say to Lord Shu, you should tell him directly.
What can I do for you, sonny? Everyone's in the dormitory in Greenhill. Write me a letter when you get there, okay?
What can I do for you, sonny? Rockaxe is like a huge castle, so don't get lost in there.
Sonny...... Stay by her side..... That's all you can do...
What can I do for you, sonny? Lord Shu was looking for you. Maybe you should go see if he's in his room.
What can I do for you, sonny? You were at the checkpoint between Muse and Highland? So you forgot how to get back, eh? Just go north from Muse. You'll be okay next time.
What can I do for you, sonny? Don't worry, it'll all be over soon. Try not to get yourself hurt now, you hear?
What can I do for you, sonny? Where are you headed now? Going to see that friend of yours, eh?

Random quotes

Hello sonny. Did you know that if swallows fly low, it means rain tomorrow.
Hello, sonny. Don't ever put melted cheese and beer together in your mouth.
Hello, sonny. If you drop lemon juice into your milk, it'll curdle.
Hello, sonny. Did ya know water boils faster on top of a high mountain.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Thanks a lot!!!!! Ok i've managed to get all the random quotes for the time being :)
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Celes wrote: What can I do for you, sonny? Everyone's in the dormitory in Greenhill. Write me a letter when you get there, okay?
What can I do for you, sonny? Say! I heard that everyone went to Muse. Didn't you go, sonny?

How can you trigger those 2 quotes? Once you decide to liberate Muse,you can't go back to your HQ to speak with Taki? :|