Skunk/Hazy runes against Luca Blight, Appraisal issues

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
darkeningtouch

Skunk/Hazy runes against Luca Blight, Appraisal issues

Post by darkeningtouch »

Has anyone tried using Skunk or Hazy runes in the battle Against Luca Blight?
I was going to try a new method beating Luca trying to use a combination of these.

I was thinking Hazy wouldn't work because if i remember correctly all of Luca's attacks are against multiple party members and not just one.

Also, right after you return from the Toran Republic for the first time if you have alot of items that have not been appraised there is no appraiser available at this point in the game until you defeat Luca so you will have to wait =/
TeridKane

Re: Skunk/Hazy runes against Luca Blight, Appraisal issues

Post by TeridKane »

darkeningtouch wrote:I was thinking Hazy wouldn't work because if i remember correctly all of Luca's attacks are against multiple party members and not just one.
He has one attack which targets only one person (considered a regular physical attack, so he can miss).
Also, right after you return from the Toran Republic for the first time if you have alot of items that have not been appraised there is no appraiser available at this point in the game until you defeat Luca so you will have to wait =/
At this point you should have recruited Lebrante already.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Skunk/Hazy runes against Luca Blight, Appraisal issues

Post by KFCrispy »

instead of Hazy Rune, Earth Rune's Revenge Earth will cause a character to auto-dodge+counter any normal attacks!