Humphrey vs Pesmerga

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Vextor
Global Admin

Re: Humphrey vs Pesmerga

Post by Vextor »

I tried making Tuta into a killing machine, but his HP is just way too low it was fairly hard to use him against the Silver Wolf. He just has one open rune slot and weapon slot, so essentially the same situation as Humphrey.
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Sasarai10 wrote:
highwind44029 wrote:K good luck soloing the Beast Rune with shitty ass Tuta.
I believe it'd be easy by using Killey and Tuta only for the Beast Rune. Killey alone would be enough in fact.

We've seen an effort by gildedtalon (probably) soloing the Beast Rune with Riou,who's worse than Killey...so with Killey would be much easier.
Bringing Killey would not be "soloing it with Tuta."
Vextor wrote:I tried making Tuta into a killing machine, but his HP is just way too low it was fairly hard to use him against the Silver Wolf. He just has one open rune slot and weapon slot, so essentially the same situation as Humphrey.
Yeah, I think he ends up with like 500 HP at Level 99. HP becomes a huge factor for soloing the Beast Rune because it does multiple attacks. Unless Tuta gets really lucky with the Robe of Mist/Water Amulet proc he almost always ends up just trying to keep himself up. Boosting his stats to 255 would probably help, but that would take too much effort and would probably still not be a guarantee.
Wolkendrache
Forum Moderator

Post by Wolkendrache »

From a reader’s perspective: Humphrey > Pesmerga. Humphrey’s story is not only more elaborate in S1, it is also continued/developed in S2. Pesmerga’s story began at the end of S1, and at the end of S2 it didn’t continue but rather repeated its beginning, or at least it was kept in stagnation.

From a writer’s perspective: Pesmerga > Humphrey. Pesmerga has left much to adjust, improve and develop. Humphrey is pretty much finished unless you’re creating a story element to refresh him.

From an artwork critic’s perspective: Humphrey > Pesmerga. Pesmerga > Humphrey when I was 16, but I quickly became bored by Pesmerga’s ridiculous cliché outfit (that’s why I think S2 artwork > S5 artwork). But yet, Pesmerga > Moroon (and all other characters with post-industrialization outfits) any day of the week. It’s all a matter of taste.

From a gameplay explorer’s perspective: Humphrey = Pesmerga. Not much of a difference in damage potential and in how to use them (tough fighters, bad magically, no unites). They’re too similar to compare, so why not discuss extremes like Killey and Tuta… :wink:
"Within the four seas, all men are brothers" Shuihu Zhuan
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

gildedtalon wrote:Take Wolkendrache with you, now you three are a team
i already worked as a consultant on Wolkendrache's Suikoden 1 Tactics prequel, now the three of us are starting on Suikoden 2: Adult Conversation Edition.
From a gameplay explorer’s perspective: Humphrey = Pesmerga. Not much of a difference in damage potential and in how to use them (tough fighters, bad magically, no unites). They’re too similar to compare, so why not discuss extremes like Killey and Tuta… :wink:
Alright then, Tuta is a good little boy who does what he's told while Killey is a gobshite as an adult.
BrucePrintscreen

Post by BrucePrintscreen »

Tuta has contributed to saving lives of wounded people. Killey is on his bedroom ranting about how someday he will find a big treasure.