Greenhill Rescue Mission Party Members Discussion

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Omnigamer

Re: Greenhill Rescue Mission Party Members Discussion

Post by Omnigamer »

Ayda is curious since you can't recruit her at that point in the story. Most of the others make sense though.
Swordmaster

Post by Swordmaster »

Sorry to necro-post, but I was curious to see who could be brought to the Greenhill Rescue Mission if all characters were recruited. Used the code to recruit all characters, including McDohl and Millie 2. Turned off all codes except the code to increase available limit from 81 to 83 (otherwise McDohl and Millie 2 would vanish). Here are the characters the game will let you bring. (Note: If you leave the codes on, the entire roster will show up.)

*Sheena
Hix
Tengaar
#Futch
Eilie
Bolgan
Tuta
Millie
Shiro
Gengen
Gabocha
Meg
*Ayda
Mukumuku
Luc
Chaco
Wakaba
*Jowy 1
*Jowy 2
!McDohl
!Millie 2

* = Characters you can't have at this point.
# = You can have this character if you abused the Matilda Glitch earlier.
! = Characters that will never appear in party select menu unless certain codes are used.

Besides the obvious last four characters it's just Sheena, Futch, and Ayda. Makes me wonder if something was changed late in development. As in, maybe the Greenhill Rescue Mission was moved to a different point in the plot as was previously envisioned. Very interesting, though. I always wondered about this ever since I brought Futch with me and he actually had lines.
Kahran042

Post by Kahran042 »

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but does "Millie 2" refer to Millie without Bonaparte? At any rate, I've always found things like this interesting, and would love to see a script for this.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

yep Millie 2 is without Bonaparte. I wonder if her stat growth is exactly the same.