about the militch

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
haohmaro

about the militch

Post by haohmaro »

how to make Milich join our group? I subscribe to youtube channel and I'm doing it all what you do on suikoden but he managed with the Milich join him is not because I did what wrong?
wataru14
Guide Writer

Re: about the militch

Post by wataru14 »

During the dialogue on the roof of Scarleticia castle, say "This man is not at fault" and "I understand."
haohmaro

Post by haohmaro »

is to turn the dialogue? where has that gets this exactly? did not work probably because I put in another speech.
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Follow ths guide.
http://www.suikosource.com/games/sod.php?pf=S1

Just play the game, you cannot miss him.
haohmaro

Post by haohmaro »

is not that some dialogues with the characters can make you not enlist the other characters have to select the correct answer will have to return the game all over again to get the recruit or Milich there another way?
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Have you actually been to Scarleticia after finding a way to get past the poisonous flowers?
wataru14
Guide Writer

Post by wataru14 »

If you put in the wrong dialogue choice, Milich would be dead. So I'm guessing you haven't gotten to that point yet. Keep playing. When it's time to recruit Milich, you will know.
haohmaro

Post by haohmaro »

This is how I already spent on the mission scarleticia and am a little more forward I must have put the wrong dialog at the time of speaking with Milich I do not remember what I chose the dialogue but it is then that he died? There any way to find it somewhere in the map to recruit him or unfortunately I have to restart the game? :/
wataru14
Guide Writer

Post by wataru14 »

If you chose the wrong dialogue with Milich when I'm talking about, Camille would have stabbed him in the stomach. If you got that you wouldn't need to ask if Milich was dead or not.

Did you rescue Liukan?
Did you win the army battle at Scarleticia?
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Did you recruit Kwanda Rosman?

Since this is your first time playing the game, you shouldn't be so fussed about getting all the characters and restarting every time you miss something, it's OK to make mistakes.
haohmaro

Post by haohmaro »

yes he recruited more What did he have to do with Milich?
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

If you managed to recruit Kwanda, then it shouldn't have been too difficult to recruit Milich.

Like Wataru said, you choose the option "I understand" when Milich asks if he can join. If you choose "I can't" then he won't join and you'll never be able to recruit him.
haohmaro

Post by haohmaro »

sure I'll restart the game can tell me where in the game it happens to me to pay attention next time?