about the fire storm rune

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
haohmaro

Re: about the fire storm rune

Post by haohmaro »

I actually know how to use the runes and fight I just want to know how I can power it is this second
fire storm so I do not know.
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

If you know how the runes etc work, then just level your character wearing the Fire Rune up, and at some point s/he will be able to use Fire Storm, the second spell of the Fire Rune.
haohmaro

Post by haohmaro »

ok so I just go climbing level that will turn fire storm that just taking too long I see some videos and have people who can have that power with the level below my above them and I'm not getting the power sooner.
Wolkendrache
Forum Moderator

Post by Wolkendrache »

haohmaro wrote:I actually know how to use the runes and fight I just want to know how I can power it is this second
fire storm so I do not know.
Not sure if I'm getting it right, but you have to rest at an inn to have your spells replenished.
"Within the four seas, all men are brothers" Shuihu Zhuan
haohmaro

Post by haohmaro »

I only have the rune of fire and nothing else as I can the powers of the rune of fire like firestorm? please help me I need the fire power storm all my characters are level ten so far do not know how to get the power fire storm.
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Level up your character to level 20. If you still have problems then, ask again.

Also, why are you so obsessed with this spell?
haohmaro

Post by haohmaro »

need not rise to the level 20 because I have seen videos of people with much lower character this level, the same level as me and I could not figure out so far as possession of this power is because I want to kill the zombie dragon and need this power to kill you sometimes do not know can kill any other way but that is not the issue so far no one answered me how to get this power after I get the rune of fire, what do I have to do next to get this power that I want to know .
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Level 10 for Fire Dragon? That's pretty low, in my last playthrough, i was 14-15. And I had Firestorm.

Sorry, but this all looks too trolly to me. A lot of people explained the rune system to you in more detail than you could ever hope.

Ok, I wille xplain it one last time.

You embed the Fire Rune on somebody (embed it on Cleo)
This character needs a MAGIC stat of at least 41. Then, s/he has a Level 2 spell. This spell is Fire Storm.
If you just leveled up, you need to REST AT AN INN to replenish your MP.
Then use it in battle.

That's it. It's not difficult, I'm pretty sure it's explained in the manual and yes.
haohmaro

Post by haohmaro »

to reach this level 2 magic have to do what? level up? person Video killed the zombie dragon at level 10 around with the firestorm and I'm already almost reached it and still not have the power you have not answered me what should I do after I got the rune.
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Which character has the rune? How high is his/her magic stat?

We told you everything you need to know. This just goes beyond trolling.
haohmaro

Post by haohmaro »

got it! I started the game again and went on leknaat and he gave me the fire Crystal so I went and turned the fire on Crystal fire rune and fire rune gave to cleo slept and the next day I could thank all power not know what it did to show the power of nowhere but in my runes appeared.
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

I glad that finally you the power got, we explained only the for you a hundred times to get the fire storm how. I hope you the rest of game enjoy it with.