Prosperity and Fortune Runes

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
Hxc Flavor

Prosperity and Fortune Runes

Post by Hxc Flavor »

Does anyone have some tips on how to get to Sarady early in the game without dying? Having a bit of trouble.

edit: Finally got there and back although it took a few tries.
"I'd be happy to demonstrate its sharpness on your neck."
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Prosperity and Fortune Runes

Post by KFCrispy »

yeah the trick is to beat up easy enemies to level up. you also got Rockland for $$$ for upgrading weapons in Lenankamp and getting the best equipment in the area.
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

The trick I used was just to go to Rockland, play the cup game to get lots of money and bribe my way up there.
Hxc Flavor

Post by Hxc Flavor »

I read somewhere that either the 1,000 or 10,000 bet always lands in a certain spot. Can anyone confirm that?
"I'd be happy to demonstrate its sharpness on your neck."
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

while Marco's in Rockland, your game will use the same pattern every time you play him. so write down the order of answers then bet the maximum. if you forgot which answer you are on you can also quit and start at the beginning of the pattern.

note that there isn't a universal pattern used for every single disc. the pattern my game always uses is different from ones that ppl have posted. so just record your own disc's pattern.