Hope someone can help me find something :D

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
soul_driven

Hope someone can help me find something :D

Post by soul_driven »

Before I bought this game. I remember buying a game magazine from my local grocery store. The game magazine had a list of all 108 characters in it and how to get them all in order. All it showed was there face and name and had a description of how to get them all. I am now trying to find that magazine. I don't remember which magazine it was in. I know it wasn't a strategy guide of suikoden. I'm thinking maybe a playstation magazine or maybe tips and tricks. I'm not sure though I was hoping maybe someone here has it and can tell me which magazine it was in and what issue or at least remember that info. Anything would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry if this in the wrong section.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Hope someone can help me find something :D

Post by KFCrispy »

no idea what it is but i hope you are aware that almost every guide out there has inaccuracies. our recruitment guide is the best, and we still update it if a minor detail was discovered.
http://suikosource.com/games/gs1/stars/
soul_driven

Re: Hope someone can help me find something :D

Post by soul_driven »

Well this guide had no inaccuracy. I used it to get all 108 characters. And I know where I can get a guide online to get all the characters. I'm just really wanting this magazine for nostalgia basically. I had it when I had suikoden when I was younger.