Bug in Shasarazade?

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
FatEd123

Bug in Shasarazade?

Post by FatEd123 »

After the fire is set when you are about to leave, the screen turns a kind of reddish tint that is supposed to go away after you step outside. But after beating sonya, I decided to hang around and do a few more fights to try to snag the "sound setting 3" or which ever one it is. After a few fights, I noticed that the red tint had gone away. But when I stepped outside, it was back. And now it won't go away. It doesn't have the reddish tint whenever you are on the map walking between towns, but when you enter a town or your castle or.... ANYWHERE, there's that damn red tint. Has this happened to anyone else? Is this a bug or something? And is there a way to fix it?
Nikisaur

Re: Bug in Shasarazade?

Post by Nikisaur »

Lol. You set the Suikoworld on fire!
The only thing Suikoden lacks...is dinosaurs.
FatEd123

Post by FatEd123 »

Yeah... I did. And it sucks. I've tried resetting the game and everything, but when it loads, it's still red. :(
gilgamesh31
Banned User

Post by gilgamesh31 »

Is it still red if you start a new game? because if so its probably going to be the disc.
If it's not found out, a lie becomes the truth.
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

Try with another disc.
FatEd123

Post by FatEd123 »

Whenever I start a new game, it's fine. I don't think it is the disc. I think I just somehow bugged it out. The red tint is supposed to be there when the fire is set in shasarazade, but it is supposed to go away when you step outside to trigger the scene with Flik and Sanchez. But after like my 2nd fight trying to get the sound setting 3, I noticed the red tint was gone. But it came back when I stepped outside. So I guess it's just a bug. So everyone, learn from my mistake. Just leave when the fire is set. Haha.
gilgamesh31
Banned User

Post by gilgamesh31 »

I wonder if it only works on your disc because i'm surprised that no one else has discovered this before. Well you've sure given me another reason to play that game again, to achieve the Red Tint glitch, nice find!
If it's not found out, a lie becomes the truth.